The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Finished Stein's Gate Zero a few days ago, got the bad ending on my first try which left a bad taste after going through all that reading.

Not picking up the phone in-game to create a new path in the story branch is just  :yeshrug:

Tried to go for the good ending on my second run but I'm getting bored and am about to start The Evil Within 2 now.

Not too bad for a visual novel I guess but a bit too weeaboo and Japaneze at times, even for me :whipit:

Just now, bhytre said:

Finished Stein's Gate Zero a few days ago, got the bad ending on my first try which left a bad taste after going through all that reading.

Not picking up the phone in-game to create a new path in the story branch is just  :yeshrug:

Tried to go for the good ending on my second run but I'm getting bored and am about to start The Evil Within 2 now.

Not too bad for a visual novel I guess but a bit too weeaboo and Japaneze at times, even for me :whipit:

Stop playing those faggot ass games and start TEW2 as soon as possible. It's awesome so far.

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

Yeah I don't think these games are for me, I loved the short stories in Lost Odyssey and in Nier/Automata but dedicating it to a full game is a bit much

Ever played the Phoenix Wright series? You don't need to be a fan of the genre to enjoy them I find.

I really liked Danganronpa 1 & 2 as well. 

Phoenix Wright is nice as you get some kind of hands-on approach in solving crimes, it's also really funny with great characters. Only played The first one on the DS 

I played that Danganronpa demo a few weeks ago and quickly turned it off, can't stand this particular anime style :laff:

7 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Phoenix Wright is nice as you get some kind of hands-on approach in solving crimes, it's also really funny with great characters. Only played The first one on the DS 

I played that Danganronpa demo a few weeks ago and quickly turned it off, can't stand this particular anime style :laff:

Danganronpa is a significantly better franchise. 

30 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Yeah, I got the bad ending at first too. 

I liked how In ME 3 you could toggle an option to make it an action game .

Like I just spent an hour doing shit without even pulling a gun out .

Some of story stuff is interesting but is rather just shoot shit . I like the environments too . Game puts out a really cool sci fi vibe and some of the art is beautiful 

I don't recall seeing it . I played the trial when it came out on EA access so maybe I missed it ? I just continued from that so it's been some months I don't remember the first 10 hours I played .

And man did I Rush the character creation part . My guy looks like a total douche . Meh .

I seem to remember it being in ME2 but I could be wrong. It's been years since I've touched the game.

This is exactly why I DON'T rush the character creation part. I'm one of those people that will sit there for an hour or more if need be to make sure my character looks exactly how I want them. Hell, I'll even delete a character and start a whole new game if my character doesn't look right in-game (which seems to happen a lot now that I think about it).

I'm so OCD about this shit it's not even funny. :ben:

I played me2 on PC so I don't remember nothing of it.  I never finished me3, that I remember.  I Kno I beat the original on Xbox .

This one seems more fun that the little I remember from the others .

I don't know why it got so much hate , but I'm not one to speak on quality of rpgs

My desktop broke down, but instead of replacing old parts I decided to save up for full on upgrade. So now I'm sticking to playing on laptop, which is a good excuse to catch up on older and low-end games from my backlog.  Played through No One Lives Forver GOTY edition (holds up surprisingly well). Tried playing SW: Republic Commando, but it's trash, so now I'm playing Shadowrun Returns and it's pretty fun, altough extremely linear for RPG. 

• Like 1