The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Cycling between Horizon Zero Dawn and Cuphead.

Got Crusader Kings 2 in the sale. Want to learn how to play it cus Deus Vult, but damn this is the kind of stuff reserved for hermits like Werner. I haven't got a fucking clue  :D and the game has no good tutorial so I'm having to youtube it.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Cycling between Horizon Zero Dawn and Cuphead.

Got Crusader Kings 2 in the sale. Want to learn how to play it cus Deus Vult, but damn this is the kind of stuff reserved for hermits like Werner. I haven't got a fucking clue  :D and the game has no good tutorial so I'm having to youtube it.

Horizon. :love:

Just finished The Evil Within 2, what a godly, godly game :bow:

Played in Nightmare mode which was really challenging sometimes but felt like a proper survival game.

Limited amount of ammo and its management was also perfectly done throughout the game, I really had to look everywhere to make it. 

Great mix of small sandbox levels and linear ones, really fun to explore them and scavenge for items. Loved the vibe of the small towns, the atmosphere is sick and grisly throughout the game. 

There's also detail and personality in everything, just all around great production values.

Minor things that annoyed me were the controls and the inability to map buttons the way you want. Aiming is also difficult when enemies are really close. 

And I miss the booby-traps from the first game :sad:

But as a sequel it improved on so many other things that I can forget about the few shortcomings and place it next to REmake as one of my favorite survival horror games ever :bow:

14311lu.jpg

Can't wait to try this out :smoke:

Tango games & Mikami :salute:

I played the south park demo . Was fun , will play at some point 

Turing test . Seems like a portal ish clone . Will continue at some point 

MW remastered coming from gamefly. This was my fav cod game so interested in that 

Still slugging thru Mass effect also 

Just finished Wolfenstein TNC. The hell :/ the ending was sooooo anti climatic. There’s very little intensity or energy in the last few hours, and then the game just ends. The gameplay is fun and the story is well done until the ending, but I’m still surprised at all the high reviews given how inconsistent the game feels overall.

14 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Just finished Wolfenstein TNC. The hell :/ the ending was sooooo anti climatic. There’s very little intensity or energy in the last few hours, and then the game just ends. The gameplay is fun and the story is well done until the ending, but I’m still surprised at all the high reviews given how inconsistent the game feels overall.

Interesting.  It sounds like a save your money wait for a major price drop kind of game.  Plus the reviews said it was basically more of the same.

Edited by Biohazard
35 minutes ago, Biohazard said:

Interesting.  It sounds like a save your money wait for a major price drop kind of game.  Plus the reviews said it was basically more of the same.

For a modern shooter its actually kind of long (took me 12 hours and i didn't bother with most of the side stuff). The problem is that the game feels much shorter because its filled with meaningless levels with little in terms of gameplay variety or interesting set pieces. I think a third of the campaign just straight up feels like filler.

Edited by Twinblade
20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

For a modern shooter its actually kind of long (took me 12 hours and i didn't bother with most of the side stuff). The problem is that the game feels much shorter because its filled with meaningless levels with little in terms of gameplay variety or interesting set pieces. I think a third of the campaign just straight up feels like filler.

Thanks I appreciate your input.

30 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Fuck, imagine how godly it would be if Sony and Capcom showed something from REmake 2 tomorrow :wow:

RE2 is so good, I can't wait to see the REmake. We're overdue.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

RE2 is so good, I can't wait to see the REmake. We're overdue.

Me too!  Man, I hope it's everything I want it to be.  They're finally doing this, and with Resident Evil 2, there's so much potential to make this one just as good if not better than REmake.  After the HD remaster, I actually have faith that they know what their fans want from this game.  I hope they pull it off.  If they hadn't done the REmaster and 0 HD REmaster, I'd be more skeptical.. but they did a good job with what they had.

Edited by Remij_
9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Me too!  Man, I hope it's everything I want it to be.  They're finally doing this, and with Resident Evil 2, there's so much potential to make this one just as good if not better than REmake.  After the HD remaster, I actually have faith that they know what their fans want from this game.  I hope they pull it off.  If they hadn't done the REmaster and 0 HD REmaster, I'd be more skeptical.. but they did a good job with what they had.

Yup, and I believe it's mostly the same people behind the HD remasters that are currently working on REmake 2. 

Also RE is like the last remaining cash cow for Capcom, RE7 was a success, so I'm sure they'll bring their A game for this.

unfortunately i think regardless of what they do the game is going to receive a hell of a lot of backlash. If it plays like REmake, the modern fans will complain that its clunky and outdated. If it plays like the newer games, the old school purists will complain that its a casual action game. Lose lose situation for capcom.