The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

the game felt a good 20-30 hours too long to me....my memory of that time period is just a shitload of repetitive combat encounters with barely any variety and lacking in story progression.

Eh I liked the story progression. I still think it’s one of the best games of 2017. 

I finished Danganronpa 3...

what the fuck :ben:

The ending is crazy even by the series' standards in that area....im not sure how I felt about it if ill be honest. The rest of the game was great but I feel like they went a bit too far in the last few hours.

Edited by Twinblade
18 hours ago, -GD- said:

Damn bro. I hope I like the conclusion. I just finished the third case. Awesome shit. 

im browsing through the gaf spoilers thread, and it looks like there are lots of polarizing opinions on it. In fact i haven't seen people so divided on an ending since ME3's.

btw regarding chapter 3

When they brought up how only the first murderer could become the blackened and tenko's would basically get off scot free, I was hoping that was implying that there would be 2 murderers. I think that would have made for some cool story moments. Like if tenko's murderer were revealed and the tension that would come with it if the rest of the characters had to survive with them from that point forward.

Edited by Twinblade
21 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

im browsing through the gaf spoilers thread, and it looks like there are lots of polarizing opinions on it. In fact i haven't seen people so divided on an ending since ME3's.

btw regarding chapter 3

Hide contents

When they brought up how only the first murderer could become the blackened and tenko's would basically get off scot free, I was hoping that was implying that there would be 2 murderers. I think that would have made for some cool story moments. Like if tenko's murderer were revealed and the tension that would come with it if the rest of the characters had to survive with them from that point forward.

i thought the same thing. it was cool how it all played out, but it could have been more. 

54 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Damn...episode 4 of danganronpa v3 was awesome! 

the implementation of the virtual world was cleverly done. Also the reveal of Gonta being the murderer but having no knowledge of it taking place was pretty fucked up. I actually felt pretty sorry for him :(.

10 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Hide contents

the implementation of the virtual world was cleverly done. Also the reveal of Gonta being the murderer but having no knowledge of it taking place was pretty fucked up. I actually felt pretty sorry for him :(.

Word on both! I caught some feelings too :(

On 3/4/2010 at 8:43 AM, -GD- said:

i should give siren another try. the atmosphere was quite good. though the site jacking felt a bit clumsy. perhaps i wasn't patient enough.

Didn't that game have a really low rating or scores? I think I passed on it because of that.