The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Finished Layers of Fear, was a short and simple walking sim but very trippy like The Evil Within as you advance. Short but not too bad for a poverty game. 

Now playing Hellblade on Xgod, game looks incredible. The sound also makes you realize other developers need to step their game up. 

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Ramza said:

Is this the Saucer I know? You wouldn't like neither FF7 and DQXI.

You must be really desperate you stupid faggot.

he just said that,.. and he's only talking about those games because I made him bring up FinalFantasy ... :|  you dumb, nigga. 

2 hours ago, kokujin said:

he just said that,.. and he's only talking about those games because I made him bring up FinalFantasy ... :|  you dumb, nigga. 

You stay out of this, plebeian. I know what's best for my fellow elitist. I know his way of thinking.

• Haha 1

Just wrapped up Subnautica, what a great experience that was!  :bow:

It was one of the only survival games I found that didn't require an extreme knowledge of the minutiae or take it to the extreme. The exploration, and depths were gripping - never really a dull moment; and also it felt rewarding allowing you to progress in the story.

I think I clocked in around 36-38 hours as well. If you haven't picked it up from the Epic Games Store, I wholeheartedly recommend it. :salute:

Finally got to play a couple more hours of God of War. I’ve been working since Friday and don’t get a day off until Christmas Day. :( 

Game owns and once you can start getting the combos down, it becomes so satisfying. I love the crit kills that you can get. So gory and brutal. 

okay seriously jonb1. You're hitting late game. Shut the fuck up. I don't need to know there's 6 orbs or whatnot.  Go fuck yourself, in the fairy anus bitch ass motherfucker.

@Alphonse  ban this idiolt mutherfucker.  Like... he just doesn't have the IQ left anymore.

PUT YOUR SHIT IN A FUCKING SPOILER HIDDEN TAG YOU FUCKING IDIOT. YOU ARE IN THE LATTER HALF OF THE STORY AND GAME.  You fucking respond with "No  I'm not, there's also this and this and this and this" then you're a fucking idiot as always who is sooo retarded he never gets the point. 

@Alphonse

4 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

JonB seriously? :| 

He didn't spoiled jack shit. Woah, there are orbs to collect in the game at some point. (Like in almost every fucking DQ game ever made). Big fucking deal, Kokujin is a retard.

Here's another spoiler, the next Final Fantasy game will have chocobos and a summon called Ifrit for the fire element and another called Shiva for the ice element. :wow: 

Another spoiler and you heard it here first, the next Call of Duty will have you shooting guns. Guns in CoD, who would have thunk it? 

47 minutes ago, Ramza said:

He didn't spoiled jack shit. Woah, there are orbs to collect in the game at some point. (Like in almost every fucking DQ game ever made). Big fucking deal, Kokujin is a retard.

Here's another spoiler, the next Final Fantasy game will have chocobos and a summon called Ifrit for the fire element and another called Shiva for the ice element. :wow: 

Another spoiler and you heard it here first, the next Call of Duty will have you shooting guns. Guns in CoD, who would have thunk it? 

What did Jon say?  Put it in spoilers just so there's no bitching.

I'm inclined to agree with you that he didn't really spoil much of anything... but I don't know what the Derp Derp post said originally.

Regardless, I think 5 days is a little too much @Teh_Diplomat ...  If anyone could make sense of Kokujin's posts they could probably argue that he's "spoiled" some of the game.. and I have as well.  So I'd like to know what was said more or less so we could maybe come to some agreement about this.  Since Ramza and I have both finished the game, and Twinblade, we'd be the ones that would know if the spoilers were serious or not.

It's not that he simply said "Oh there are orbs in the game", it's that he listed the amount, was asked not too, then mentioned a character who dies; again after being told not to post anymore game related knowledge.

And the end of the day, it's the what are you playing thread; not the: Can we get a 30+ year old man to behave like an adult? It's among one of 3 threads (Watching, Photo album) where we don't bait, troll or malign other members.

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

I didn't post spoilers wtf lol

C'mon bro, when you're quoting a guy going: "Well _________ dies :trump:" or;

"There's ________ Orbs :reg:"

I mean can you just not do that, and take that to another thread? Why even bait in this thread?

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

C'mon bro, when you're quoting a guy going: "Well _________ dies :trump:" or;

"There's ________ Orbs :reg:"

I mean can you just not do that, and take that to another thread? Why even bait in this thread?

That character doesn't die, that I know of. If you saw Lows interaction with me earlier itt than you would see why I would troll his dumb ass.

Speaking of the orbs, who cares. I don't see how saying im getting the 6th orb is a spoiler. This game is old.