The super Systemwars flashback nostalgia thread

11 minutes ago, Michael85 said:

Guys, I just checked my post history and I haven't posted for 10 years.  I'm married now.

dafuq happened to us, bros? :sad:

Also i'm recognizing names, but i'm not really remembering shit other than cow/sheep/lemming.  I'd be surprised if anyone remembered me. :]

I remember your name but just barely, dont remember any content

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah just reading through the thread.  I would never fuck this place up on purpose. This place is probably the reason I didn't graduate college, literally poured hundreds of hours into keeping thi

ahahahahahahahahahah after I posted that I just realized that HolyAx's pic was referencing the white-guy-masquerading-as-black guy thing by making his ass white but his face black. Didn't look at it t

i have an autism level memory in general, no joke i remember things from 10 years ago from conversations with people irl and it freaks them out

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Michael85 said:

Guys, I just checked my post history and I haven't posted for 10 years.  I'm married now.

Also i'm recognizing names, but i'm not really remembering shit other than cow/sheep/lemming.  I'd be surprised if anyone remembered me. :]

I remember you. You were a filthy sheep.

Edited by TLHBO
6 hours ago, Michael85 said:

I remember you. TSHBR.

27 minutes ago, ©linton514 said:

Lots of ownage in here that I remember. LMAO @ the Tal pokemon.

btw. Can't get my old account to send me a reset email still. :sad:

Did you check your junk mail?

31 minutes ago, ©linton514 said:

Lots of ownage in here that I remember. LMAO @ the Tal pokemon.

btw. Can't get my old account to send me a reset email still. :sad:

Same problem here.  I'm pretty sure i had more posts than listed.  Using the search, i found a "bet how many wii sells in 200X" thread.  There's no way I wouldn't have been in there, but maybe under another name ("Artemis-Gone"?).  I know I was in there because either that or 2008 was the great sheep banning where we all got banned for like two months and ended up in the ban forum.

Was funny as fuck.

8 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

The sheep mafia family circa 2008

I was Mario Mario fakeboying for a bit :tard:

sheep2.jpg

Where's Jehurey?  We need more metaphors to explain all this shit. 

2 minutes ago, Michael85 said:

Where's Jehurey?  We need more metaphors to explain all this shit. 

He was on sidescrollers. I imagine when that finally closes he will come back here.

He cant miss a good chance to lecture us on why nintendo make the best games. Also him & goukosan seem to go hand in hand.

Cube’s passing was awful. We were supposed to hang out around the time he passed (he was coming to Miami). I got caught up with my “now wife”, back then, and just figured he was busy when I didn’t hear from him for over a year. Then I saw a r.i.p. post on his bday in 2015 on facebook. He was not only a highly respected attorney, but he graduated with honors from UM. A lot of people were devastated by his passing. His family is really nice. I left a tribute post on cube’s page and then someone (I think it was his sister?) sent me a pm about the tragic details, and told me how hundreds of people paid their respects. A lot of them went to his college, or were childhood friends. 

• Cooke featured this topic