What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

My dad met Gomey from Breaking Bad. He’s apparently very active in the Albuquerque community. 

Posted Images

I call it right here this is the best track of 2021, the best musical accomplishment of any genre actually this year. 

Try find and post something better and prove me wrong. (you can't :reg: )

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kaz said:

I call it right here this is the best track of 2021, the best musical accomplishment of any genre actually this year. 

1 hour ago, kaz said:

Pretty sweet! I like the German house/hardcore feel. 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Pretty sweet! I like the German house/hardcore feel. 

hell ya, she makes some hard hitting techno for sure! she also makes some funny ones with moaning samples for example 😳 "Vibrations" 

• Like 1

I actually just watched the first Mad Max film, and before I been told that the movie was too bland and slow for it to be worth watching, and to just go straight into watching the Road Warrior as the origin story.

But that's not quite true. Its actually a pretty decent action movie, and it has a pretty neat intro scene that has alot of action. It also serves as a proper origin story that leads into the Road Warrior.

6 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Started Clickbait on netflix. It's alright but at 3 eps in I already hate that this was a 8x50min series and not a movie or shorter British style show. 

Ep 2 was bloated af. Eps 4 and on flow way better. It’s junk food tv, but it’s perfect if you are watching it with the woman. 

the reviews aren't completely on-board all the way.

I think the problem is that the movie doesn't appear to have that good of a cut-off point and therefore the last act may not be very satisfactory.

Which is scary because there is no guaranteed sequel, at all.  It hasn't been greenlit at all.

On the other hand, I've been seeing Paul Schrader's new movie starring Oscar Isaac, The Card Counter, has been getting very good reviews across the board. I may have to keep an eye on that one.

48 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I wasn't prepared for the new season of Money Hiest. First, the stakes are definitely high and secondly they split it in fucking half. Now have to wait for part 2.

But damn, that first half was a blast!