• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

oh man, i wish i could watch those few last eps of 3 for the first time again  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Unless they really do a 180 I don't think it will live up to the first season for me.

I think the 

Spoiler

Stuff with the body of the creature 

will own. I think we’ll also get more answers, which will raise even more questions lol. 

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Tried watching avatar 2. This shit is worse than any current Marvel film. I can't imagine how they plan to keep making these mid ass movies. 

LOL it looked awful. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Tried watching avatar 2. This shit is worse than any current Marvel film. I can't imagine how they plan to keep making these mid ass movies. 

I saw it pop up on Disney + and was going to watch it yesterday but started a stay at home 2nd job recently and don't watch as many movies/shows as I used to. Glad to know I'm not missing out

Will see the new spiderman this saturday though, kinda got pressured into it by everyone saying how great it is lol

8 hours ago, z,warrior said:

I saw it pop up on Disney + and was going to watch it yesterday but started a stay at home 2nd job recently and don't watch as many movies/shows as I used to. Glad to know I'm not missing out

Will see the new spiderman this saturday though, kinda got pressured into it by everyone saying how great it is lol

I think that Cameron is a true GOAT. Immensely talented, artistic, and hard working. Avatar 2 is like a movie version of a tech demo. It's polished beyond belief and they cleverly use camera angles you wouldn't normally see CGI characters in which helped the immersion a ton. 

Story wise it's just like an 80s Disney TV movie plot seemingly written by someone who only watches 80 soap operas or something. There's only one joke in the entire 3 hours and it's a super meta joke about how some of the characters were captured for like the fourth time in the movie. 

• Thanks 1

Jamie Foxx fantasy movies on Netflix have been worth following imo, first the one with drugs that give humans superpowers and then the one with vampires, I enjoyed both. Now next one coming out in July may be about clones? Looks good already:

https://www.netflix.com/tudum/articles/they-cloned-tyrone-release-date-photos#:~:text=They cloned Tyrone.&text=Jamie Foxx has already taken,uniquely qualified for the job.

3 hours ago, z,warrior said:

Jamie Foxx fantasy movies on Netflix have been worth following imo, first the one with drugs that give humans superpowers and then the one with vampires, I enjoyed both. Now next one coming out in July may be about clones? Looks good already:

https://www.netflix.com/tudum/articles/they-cloned-tyrone-release-date-photos#:~:text=They cloned Tyrone.&text=Jamie Foxx has already taken,uniquely qualified for the job.

I didn't like the one with powers but the vampire one was actually pretty good. I think with a splash of polish Hollywood movies have that Netflix doesn't could have made it a surprise summer theater hit. 

Netflix movies are in this weird limbo where the movies are almost theater quality but always fall short and just end up being a decent stream. 

• Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Sunny in Philly off to a great start, already tackling inflation and gun violence. the first being superior imo, but I greatly enjoyed both.

I read they went back to watch the early episodes and got inspired for this season. Haven’t watched yet but the quality that this show has output for 16 seasons is unreal. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Ike said:

I read they went back to watch the early episodes and got inspired for this season. Haven’t watched yet but the quality that this show has output for 16 seasons is unreal. 

yeah, they still manage to find news ways to keep things interesting and edgy.

1 hour ago, z,warrior said:

If you like Dee from Sunny you might also enjoy The Mick

Only one season tho. Which sucked because it has the most insane season finale for a sitcom. The show definitely caught it's stride towards the end of the season too. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Only one season tho. Which sucked because it has the most insane season finale for a sitcom. The show definitely caught it's stride towards the end of the season too. 

are you saying only one season is good? Cause there's 2 seasons. I cant remember if I saw the second one yet but definitely liked the first

1 hour ago, z,warrior said:

are you saying only one season is good? Cause there's 2 seasons. I cant remember if I saw the second one yet but definitely liked the first

Maybe there is two, I just remember them cancelling it after a cliff hanger where someone is shot. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible