What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

8 hours ago, -GD-X said:

I Think You Should Leave is so retarded, yet oddly funny. Very hit or miss, but it’s bizarrely funny when it connects. 

That's how I felt about the first few seasons of the Eric Andre show. 80% of it was just embarassing, just complete swing and miss.

10-12% is tolerable, maybe a light check because of low-brow humor of somebody getting hit.

8-10% is absolute fucking genius, I get a migraine from having laughed that hard.

And its completely worth it.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

oh man, i wish i could watch those few last eps of 3 for the first time again  

Posted Images

22 hours ago, -GD-X said:

I Think You Should Leave is so retarded, yet oddly funny. Very hit or miss, but it’s bizarrely funny when it connects. 

First time watching the show? Or just the new season? 

Just watched Three thousand years of Longing by George Miller (didn’t care for the previous Mad Max movies but a hugggge Fury Road fan and therefore it’s an instant watch for me ever since, if his name’s on it)

Maybe my expectations were higher than the outcome, but I think it’s worth seeing at least once. Its strong points are the flashbacks and that is what I wish most or all of the movie would have been

Edited by z,warrior

Started watching the US version of Utopia and will rewatch the British version after, both on Amazon Prime. The British version is top notch, so far the US remake does hold its own weight, but if I have to compare the two, definitely prefer the first one more, the soundtrack alone is ace

20 hours ago, z,warrior said:

Started watching the US version of Utopia and will rewatch the British version after, both on Amazon Prime. The British version is top notch, so far the US remake does hold its own weight, but if I have to compare the two, definitely prefer the first one more, the soundtrack alone is ace

Don't disrespect the greatest show ever made by watching the US version. 

• Haha 1

That Across the Spiderverse is a hell of a movie.

Whatever the MCU was trying to do with making people interested in their Phase 4 "multiverse" with their recent movies, its utterly amateurish compared to the story they're making in these Miles Morales movies.

Edited by jehurey
  • Thanks 1
36 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

The last 2 From eps have been really good. They are definitely setting up some great arcs. 

I’m not gonna lie It’s having a hard time keeping my interest. Just when they seem to start building up some momentum it slows to a crawl right after. I feel like the writers know this which is why they’ve been adding more and more hallucinations/nightmare sequences. It’s like they know there haven’t been enough noteworthy events this season.

16 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I’m not gonna lie It’s having a hard time keeping my interest. Just when they seem to start building up some momentum it slows to a crawl right after. I feel like the writers know this which is why they’ve been adding more and more hallucinations/nightmare sequences. It’s like they know there haven’t been enough noteworthy events this season.

I think it’s all build up to what will be a wild finale. It’s a lot like Lost in that sense. 

• Upvote 1