• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

oh man, i wish i could watch those few last eps of 3 for the first time again  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

I don’t know if I can overlook it :D Hot body, though. Just started it. 

If you think her body looks hot now then wait until some of the later scenes :lawd:

btw I started watching Love & Death. It actually starts off in quite a different way than Candy. Way more sexual too :ben: I would be interested in finding out which one is more authentic when compared to the real life story.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

If you think her body looks hot now then wait until some of the later scenes :lawd:

btw I started watching Love & Death. It actually starts off in quite a different way than Candy. Way more sexual too :ben: I would be interested in finding out which one is more authentic when compared to the real life story.

I finished Influencer.  Yeah, her body is pretty amazing. Nice smile too.  Overall, an extremely well-shot, entertaining thriller with a predictable ending. 

6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I finished Influencer.  Yeah, her body is pretty amazing. Nice smile too.  Overall, an extremely well-shot, entertaining thriller with a predictable ending. 

Yeah I was looking up the director and I realized that he worked on both VHS94 and Superhost which were 2 of my favorite recent horror/thriller movies. Guy knows what hes doing and his casting choices are quite good. And for Influencer I thought it was neat how the chick's birth mark was actually incorporated into the story.

• aitch 1
6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah I was looking up the director and I realized that he directed both VHS94 and Superhost which were 2 of my favorite recent horror/thriller movies. Guy knows what hes doing and his casting choices are quite good. And for Influencer I thought it was neat how the chick's birth mark was actually incorporated into the story.

Ya that was a cool part. 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

10 minutes until the best tv double header begins :smoke:

I’ll be watching Barry tomorrow and then probably start Succession soon now that it’s over. 

13 hours ago, -GD-X said:

@Ike you are going to love the Barry finale. The last part is genius! I died :D 

What a fucked up ending. Fitting and funny. I love it. What a show. It will be missed! 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Ike said:

What a fucked up ending. Fitting and funny. I love it. What a show. It will be missed! 

Right? I was laughing out loud! :D 

Spoiler

The movie was amazing :D 

• Haha 1

So 3 shows ended this week and all on a high note. That's something you never hear lol. 

I have to say that I don't really like time jumps in shows and Barry and Mrs Masisel both had big time jumps.

Barry handled it excellently and it was just OK with Mrs MAISEL, in points... but seems like they just shot random stuff during random time periods and clumsily sprinkled them in episodes whether relevant or not. Still, great season and the last three eps of are amazing. 

The cinematography in Mrs Maisel is low key the best on television. The camera is very dynamic while being reserved. Also Tony Shaloob and the main actress without a doubt give their best performances in the second half of the season. 

I'm going to recommend all three shows for years but would want people to see at least check out Maisel from the list. I don't know if it's because of Amazon but it's shameful how little a deal people make about the show. It's nearly perfect for everyone. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So 3 shows ended this week and all on a high note. That's something you never hear lol. 

I have to say that I don't really like time jumps in shows and Barry and Mrs Masisel both had big time jumps.

Barry handled it excellently and it was just OK with Mrs MAISEL, in points... but seems like they just shot random stuff during random time periods and clumsily sprinkled them in episodes whether relevant or not. Still, great season and the last three eps of are amazing. 

The cinematography in Mrs Maisel is low key the best on television. The camera is very dynamic while being reserved. Also Tony Shaloob and the main actress without a doubt give their best performances in the second half of the season. 

I'm going to recommend all three shows for years but would want people to see at least check out Maisel from the list. I don't know if it's because of Amazon but it's shameful how little a deal people make about the show. It's nearly perfect for everyone. 

yeah, maisel is a gem. it's funny, has great drama and is gorgeous.

7 eps into Yellowjackets S1. Picking up now but I'm still not a huge fan yet. 

Also randomly watching Rabbit/Hole (7 eps into that as well) and while it's got a shit ton of plot holes and silly stuff, it's been entertaining in a classic 24 type of way. Story moves so fast that you don't really dwell on the negatives.