What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

My dad met Gomey from Breaking Bad. He’s apparently very active in the Albuquerque community. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Rewatching all of Black Mirror, minus episode 1. The earlier seasons were so godly (minus episode 1). 

what did you think of the Miley Cyrus ep? It's the only one I could watch with kids while babysitting and we all loved it. A lot of BM fans have been saying that one is the worst though.

And I liked ep 1 lol  

18 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

what did you think of the Miley Cyrus ep? It's the only one I could watch with kids while babysitting and we all loved it. A lot of BM fans have been saying that one is the worst though.

And I liked ep 1 lol  

Yeah, it was solid. 

On 2023-04-28 at 8:05 PM, -GD-X said:

Rewatching all of Black Mirror, minus episode 1. The earlier seasons were so godly (minus episode 1). 

White Christmas probably my favorite still. 

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

White Christmas probably my favorite still. 

The Waldo Moment is now the most terrifying episode. That shit hits too close to home. 

Watched the first three episodes of Jury Duty on Amazon's FreeVee app last night.

First episode was just okay, mostly pleasant.

Final 5-8 minutes of episodes 2 and 3 are absolutely hilarious:hest:

• Thanks 1
On 2023-04-03 at 9:37 AM, -GD-X said:

Really dug last night’s episode of Yellowjackets. Some great turning points and revelations. 

I started watching the new season, the end of the 2nd episode was pretty wild!

Im still impressed by the show's editing and music choices. Everything meshes together pretty well, I think its one of the better produced shows out there.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I started watching the new season, the end of the 2nd episode was pretty wild!

Im still impressed by the show's editing and music choices. Everything meshes together pretty well, I think its one of the better produced shows out there.

It’s great stuff. Yellowjackets, Severance and From are my favorite puzzle boxes. 

• Like 1

Love & Death on HBO is intriguing, not because of the story, but because of the acting. Elizabeth Olsen and Jessie Plemons are killing it. Lily Rabe too. Also, I knew Elizabeth Olsen was beautiful, but god damn. She’s gorgeous as Candy. It’s based on a true story. Don’t read up on it. Go into it blindly. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
On 2023-05-07 at 2:54 PM, -GD-X said:

Love & Death on HBO is intriguing, not because of the story, but because of the acting. Elizabeth Olsen and Jessie Plemons are killing it. Lily Rabe too. Also, I knew Elizabeth Olsen was beautiful, but god damn. She’s gorgeous as Candy. It’s based on a true story. Don’t read up on it. Go into it blindly. 

I had to look this up and apparently Hulu made their own adaptation of that story ('Candy') and then HBO just happened to follow right after? What are the chances of that happening :D I wonder which one is considered better.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

I had to look this up and apparently Hulu made their own adaptation of that story ('Candy') and then HBO just happened to follow right after? What are the chances of that happening :D I wonder which one is considered better.

Ha! Candy is meh. I lost interest.