So there was a mass shooting about 10 mins from me

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We don't even know who you are 

I think healthcare is also a significant reducer of these types of incidents.  If you can afford to get checked out, then it's more likely mental issues will be caught early, before they manifest into

I don't know why you INSIST on punishing the people that have guns and don't kill people. Makes ZERO sense.   And you want the black market to GROW   Are you retarded?

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Lmfao, he just said he owned 9 guns you fool :kaz: your little program eliminated hunting entirely lmfao

Noooooooooo,

Didn't I already type a post in which I said people with alot of guns can get grandfathered in, they will just get taxed for each gun over the limit????

Yuuuuuuuuuup. Yup, it appears I did cover that already.

Guess you seem to have a.) a reading comprehension problem, or b.) a short-term memory.

10 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Lmfao if this don’t explain jerry, what does? @Jon2B

247544BB-A77F-4340-8BC6-7669AB81FCAE.thumb.png.d1d6ff83dd6a621012fd621486cf676b.png

also @McWickedSmawt85 just called jerry a bitch?! Finally :tom: still don’t know why you support black markets for guns w ya boy jerry tho lmaooo

Where did @Cookester15 say that he NEEDS more than 3 guns to hunt, in his post???????????

Show me. I'll wait.

Just now, jehurey said:

Noooooooooo,

Didn't I already type a post in which I said people with alot of guns can get grandfathered in, they will just get taxed for each gun over the limit????

Yuuuuuuuuuup. Yup, it appears I did cover that already.

Guess you seem to have a.) a reading comprehension problem, or b.) a short-term memory.

And how much is this lil tax gonna be jer bear?

Just now, ghostz said:

And how much is this lil tax gonna be jer bear?

Don't know..........but it would cost money.

So, you're basically admitting that you don't have anything left to argue.

Thank you.:trump:

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So he runs away, not once.........

But twice.

Thank you.:trump:

i can see why you would need more than 3 guns, depends on the type of game you hunt and if you are also a target shooter.   

Duck hunting would require a shotgun

Deer hunting requires a high caliber, larger game like Elk and Moose would require even larger

And if you are a predator hunter for coyotes or wolves then thats a lower caliber. 

I have 3 22's, one for target, one for hunting and one is just an old gun i inherited

I have a 22-250 for blacktail deer and mountain goat

I have a 308 for Larger deer (mule deer and white tail)

I have a 300 winmag for Elk and Moose

I have a  12 guage shotgun for ducks

I have a 22 HMR for grouse and ptarmigan 

And I have a 30-30 cowbow gun for the hell of it cause I like Walt Longmire. 

16 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

What black markets?  What in the fuck are you talking about? :| 

Jerry wants us to ban guns so black markets boom, resulting in the government getting “lucrative” busts because the costs of guns will go up. This is the guy you defend, bro. 

33 minutes ago, ghostz said:

If I ran, how am I still here? Who’s the one who said “don’t know”:cmpunk1:

how much will this tax be jerry? That is a BIG factor in your little plan. 

You are here......................NOT arguing.

Notice how you keep on asking questions........because you don't know what to argue, you are simply hoping to find something that you can argue over.

Why do I already know the exact tax amount of something?

Is that really the best you got?

The tax is meant to pursuade the majority of people who own alot of guns to consider selling their guns because its costing too much to keep so many.  So its a regulatory tax.  It would be whatever dollar amount that would give the regulatory tax some teeth.

LOL

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

And there it is lmao! 

There what is??????

Actually type out your argument.

I'll wait.:trump:

Notice how you keep on asking questions........because you don't know what to argue, you are simply hoping to find something that you can argue over.

I hit the nail on the head there. LOL

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Tax the Hunters so murderers can still murder 

Lol

Nope. The murder rate would go down.

Hunters getting angry that they have to carry more mags is a small price to pay. LOL

I love how the people PRETENDING to be outraged, are people who will never hunt. LOLOL

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope. The murder rate would go down.

Hunters getting angry that they have to carry more mags is a small price to pay. LOL

I love how the people PRETENDING to be outraged, are people who will never hunt. LOLOL

Lol now I see why you have a keeper . You couldn't walk down the street with your helmet on :D

• Cooke locked this topic