Sunset Overdrive rated by ESRB for PC.

4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

It's the worst console I've ever owned next to Wii U.

My disgust at the Wii U is well documented and widely known.  Xbone is giving it a serious run for its money.

I mean at least the Wii U had the goddamned dignity to die before it embarrassed itself any further. :roff: 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@DynamiteCop!  

no exclusives for an entire gen

2 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

My disgust at the Wii U is well documented and widely known.  Xbone is giving it a serious run for its money.

I mean at least the Wii U had the goddamned dignity to die before it embarrassed itself any further. :roff: 

:lul:

So...............Dynocrap has mysteriously disappeared? (again)

Wait, wait, wait, wait a minute.  They're going to have an Xbox Conference.........and spend it announcing Xbox games coming over to other platforms?????????????

They can't possibly insult the lemmings THAT BAD, right? Like, it would be worse than anything we've done to the lemmings on this forum. That's how bad that would look.

Just now, jehurey said:

Wait, wait, wait, wait a minute.  They're going to have an Xbox Conference.........and spend it announcing Xbox games coming over to other platforms?????????????

They can't possibly insult the lemmings THAT BAD, right? Like, it would be worse than anything we've done to the lemmings on this forum. That's how bad that would look.

I have a feeling this is going to be lemming's 2008 E3 Wii Music moment.

5 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

I have a feeling this is going to be lemming's 2008 E3 Wii Music moment.

That's a game, for one E3 show.

This is Microsoft flushing the lemmings down the toilet and telling them "we don't really want to serve you anymore".

Third-party.

1 minute ago, Teh_Laundromat said:

Someone needs a compilation of Deeno's predictions into one thread; that way we can just slide on over to that thread when he's inevitably proven wrong or incorrect.

Not just his predictions, but his crazy shit, too.  Dude thinks the moon landing was faked and the MAGABomber was a false flag.

29 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Not just his predictions, but his crazy shit, too.  Dude thinks the moon landing was faked and the MAGABomber was a false flag.

I was playing RDR2 last night, and came across an NPC scripted event of a Klan burning.

And one of the people who died, I found a letter on his body, and it talked about Eugenics.

And that person was saying the SAME EXACT SHIT as Dynocrap was saying. SAME ANALOGIES and everything.

I even recorded it.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I was playing RDR2 last night, and came across an NPC scripted event of a Klan burning.

And one of the people who died, I found a letter on his body, and it talked about Eugenics.

And that person was saying the SAME EXACT SHIT as Dynocrap was saying. SAME ANALOGIES and everything.

I even recorded it

That's because Science has advanced, but White Supremacy hasn't.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I even recorded it.

i may get this game just so i can burn white supremacists. 

8 hours ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

He also said platformS

8 hours ago, Goukosan said:

and PlatformS. 

Bbbut MS is not going 3rd party :awww:

Yea.  Probably meaning mobile (Android and iOS) but I wouldn't be surprised if Rare Replay made it's way to Switch by way of a partnership with Nintendo (also Banjo in Smash ect ect) :face: 

59 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

:drake: Where's @DynamiteCop!

This guy is forever wrong... jeez

I was expecting a response by now... but I guess he's busy :hest:  

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

It certainly seems that way.  But nah, I think they've convinced enough of the lemmings that there's no use in fighting and that the way forward it just "giving the player options"

I wont lie... it's pretty much the only way they can turn things around... and if they pull it off, they could become much more successful than they would have otherwise.  They just have to capitalize on the market before someone else (Google/Amazon) does it first.... (like so many times before)

Hopefully Phil's got his eye on the prize, and a few pimples like Bodycount are worth popping and getting rid of :juggle: 

10 hours ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Remij, Halo CC, and Halo 5 are guaranteed. I mean if a flop like Sunset Overdrive is coming.

No shit, I've called that shit since A LONG time ago.  I saw the signs... they are all right there.  Deeno was just blind to them because he wanted to believe.... poor bastard :shake: 

What completely convinced me even more was when they announced Game Pass was coming to PC.  Halo: MCC is THE game that sells that service to PC players.

If MS was really smart, they'd announce a partnership with Valve, bring the entire library of Windows Store Xbox games over to Steam, allow people to link their accounts, and any Xbox games bought from either Steam or the Windows store would activate on both platforms.  Give people the option... and then limit Game Pass specifically to the Windows Store.  Assuming they get enough content for it, Game Pass could be a no brainer for many people on tighter budgets, people who want to try games before they buy them, and it could be a good way for MS to begin to get more 3rd party devs to release games on their own store.

If they actually improved the Store, or game Xbox it's own store which actually worked and was a good client, people would be much more inclined to use it.  If their games released on Steam, a lot of them would sell really well.  Halo MCC on Steam would do seriously good numbers.. Halo, Gears, and Forza would do amazing on Steam.  Since the games would activate on both clients (like Ubisoft games) then people's opinion on MS would start to change, and they would understand that they are serious about supporting PC gaming.  They have a long way to go to build up trust... Steam is the best way for them to begin to do that.