Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

The election thread

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No it doesn't...............I literally just posted an article using that term in which it specifically does not involved creating NEW judicial seats.

Funny how you don't want to read my article since it completely breaks your definition.

Packing can be done with EXISTING SEATS, or with NEW SEATS.

If Trump names 4 judges over his presidency, he would've effectively packed the court............if the Democrats were have named Scalia's replacement, Anthony Kennedy's replacement, and Bader Ginsburg's replacement, they would've "packed the Supreme Court" with liberal judges.

That is exactly how Fox News and right-wing media would use that word.

Holy shit

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/court-packing

Someone save this guy from himself. 

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this is how you guys spent your Saturday

Saw this on twitter and thought it was funny  

Fuck Rick Scott.

Just now, Vini said:

Holy shit

Someone save this guy from himself. 

Dude........you're trying really hard, but you're not going to change the fact that you tried to make fun of Ocasio-Cortez because a right-wing dipshit tweeted a misleading statement to make her look stupid by saying just "the congress".

Packing a court is not "stupid". It can be greatly unethical..........but its not "stupid"

Implying that Ocasio-Cortez doesn't know how the Supreme Court judges are appointed by MERELY thinking that all you need is to control Congress.......is what would make her look stupid.

We both know this...............did you honestly think you would be able to move your definition away from that????

Just now, Vini said:

This guy can't be real

He's arguing with dictionary.com now

You can't answer the question I just made to you. Can't you?

Because we both know what you were trying to imply by calling her "stupid"

Your claim doesn't hold if you say that trying to pack a court is "stupid" and making fun of somebody's intelligence.

You weren't calling her "crazy" or "evil"..............you were calling her "stupid"

And the reason why is because you were clearly insinuating that she does not know how Supreme Court nominations work if she thinks she just needs to control Congress.

Here's comes you avoiding this again...

I think the Green Party candidate, just a few days ago, said she dropped out of the race and recommended that people vote for Sinema.

However, its not exactly a truly altruistic gesture because she decided to do that when it was way too late, and her name was already going to be on the ballot.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You can't answer the question I just made to you. Can't you?

Because we both know what you were trying to imply by calling her "stupid"

Your claim doesn't hold if you say that trying to pack a court is "stupid" and making fun of somebody's intelligence.

You weren't calling her "crazy" or "evil"..............you were calling her "stupid"

And the reason why is because you were clearly insinuating that she does not know how Supreme Court nominations work if she thinks she just needs to control Congress.

Here's comes you avoiding this again...

Didn't say that, you thought that because of some random tweet I posted cause I couldn't find the video right away. Of course you would assume the worst intention in anyone with a differing opinion.

She's fucking stupid because she wants to "pack the supreme court" with liberal judges, something Congress already deemed unconstitutional. 

Thats not evil it's just fuckin stupid. And ignorant of history. 

Edited by Vini
2 minutes ago, Vini said:

Didn't say that, you thought that because of the tweet by someone else I posted cause I couldn't find the video right away.

She's fucking stupid because she wants to "pack the supreme court" with liberal judges, something Congress already deemed unconstitutional. 

Thats not evil it's just fuckin stupid

No.........dude, you're not convincing anybody..........and much less you're not going to convince common sense logic.

She is "stupid as fuck" by trying to pack a court.

Is FDR stupid as fuck then?????? Are the Republicans in that WaPo article stupid as fuck for what they are doing?

You were saying that she is SO STUPID...........that she can't get something so fundamentally simple, correct.

And we know which fundamental piece of information you were talking about.

I got you trying to RET-CON your own post. My goodness.

And its not working...........it literally did not work the moment you tried to ret-con it.

Bitch please both @jehurey and @Teh_Diplomatjumped on that tweet claiming my self ownage without having the slightest idea what court packing means.

No FDR was not stupid you dumbass, when he tried it it wasn't already deemed unconstitional. Ocasio-Cortez is. And so are both of you. Bunch of ignirant dipsticks.

Edited by Vini
1 minute ago, Vini said:

Bitch please both @jehurey and @Teh_Diplomatjumped on that tweet claiming my self ownage without having the slightest idea what court packing means.

FDR was not stupid when he tried it it wasn't already deemed unconstitional. 

Ocasio-Cortez is. And so are both of you. Bunch of straw manning faggots. 

Its amazing how two different people interpreted that tweet EXACTLY the same way...........and in no way would consider the idea of packing a court to be "So fucking stupid".......and by that mean that you are making fun of a person's intelligence.

We interpreted it correctly.........and we correctly figured what you were trying to insinuate when you posted it.

You know you lost, because you are now losing your shit.

Vini...........sweetie............when you've attempted to run away from what you've claimed.......it didn't all those other times you tried it against me.

What, exactly, made you think it would work THIS time??????

33 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No it doesn't...............I literally just posted an article using that term in which it specifically does not involved creating NEW judicial seats.

No. court packing can also mean greatly shifting the balance of the existing court

:D

Keep running away from this

Edited by Vini
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

And you just tried to run away...........again.

And it didn't work............again.

You're basically admitting that you know that you are trying to ret-con your original post.  Thanks for the admission.

:D

keep running away from your historical ignorance

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Little too late for you to start projecting what you are doing onto me.

So you don't think court packing means replacing existing judges any more?

Edited by Vini
Just now, Vini said:

So you don't think court packing means replacing existing judges any more?

You are not changing the subject, sweetie.

You are not making fun of her intelligence because of court-packing...........you are making fun of her intelligence because you THOUGHT that Ocasio-Cortez believes that they can control the courts by just having control of Congress.

You're not moving away from that.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

You are not changing the subject, sweetie.

You are not making fun of her intelligence because of court-packing...........you are making fun of her intelligence because you THOUGHT that Ocasio-Cortez believes that they can control the courts by just having control of Congress.

You're not moving away from that.

Maybe we should ask the communist gender studies chick from New York. I'm pretty sure she knows more about it than you.