• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

$500 to play no exclusives.   TLHBFR 

Wait that's actually $350  + another 350 for the console, $700 to play Tetris  

Paid $500, twice, to play no exclusives.  $1000 total.   Well, not you, you couldn't afford to buy a second console and have been pretending to enjoy playing RDR2 at 900p/25 fps. LOL

20 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Wait that's actually $350  + another 350 for the console, $700 to play Tetris :tom: 

Paid $500, twice, to play no exclusives.  $1000 total.

Well, not you, you couldn't afford to buy a second console and have been pretending to enjoy playing RDR2 at 900p/25 fps. LOL

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Paid $500, twice, to play no exclusives.  $1000 total.

Well, not you, you couldn't afford to buy a second console and have been pretending to enjoy playing RDR2 at 900p/25 fps. LOL

Wishful thinking with your projecting, couponJurey. Poverty is your field of expertise after all :hest: 

Enjoying RDR2 at 4K on my X1X. Need proof? I'll gladly own you as usual :juggle: 

Edited by bhytre
  • Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Wishful thinking with your projecting, couponJurey. Poverty is your field of expertise after all :hest: 

Enjoying RDR2 at 4K on my X1X. Need proof? I'll gladly own you as usual :juggle: 

lol, doubtful that your even getting enough voltage to your rustshack to do that.

But if that's the case............thanks for admitting you just spent $1000 on two consoles and no exclusives. You sure owned me there.

8 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

When your whole year consisted of a shitty sequel that revolved around babysitting your gay son, a rape simulator, a Spiderman game (who the fuck cares about Spiderman) and now Tetris VR, you know TCHBFR

Green names commenting on a console's 2018 line-up. :hest: