EA and DICE are massive SJW cucks and haven't learned anything.

Alienating your core fanbase for the sake of pushing your political agenda in video games. :mj: Considering Dice is in Sweden, I guess that makes a lot of sense now. 

#EveryonesBattlefield :D Fuck off.

We need more representation of black women in the third reich.  :killzone:  

Just now, bhytre said:

50% off after two weeks, burn motherfuckers :kaz: 

Last time I checked their stocks were way down compared to earlier in the year. 

What I find baffling is that they are doubling down on their agenda. Any sane company would backpedal on their mistakes and try to rectify them. But nope, apparently pushing feminist agenda in a World War 2 game is more important than making money. wtf

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Last time I checked their stocks were way down compared to earlier in the year. 

What I find baffling is that they are doubling down on their agenda. Any sane company would backpedal on their mistakes and try to rectify them. But nope, apparently pushing feminist agenda in a World War 2 game is more important than making money. wtf

It's Sweden what do you expect, one of the most cucked European countries.

Also it's some kind of psychologic thing that when people decide to go down with something they don't wanna back up and change course, makes them admit they were wrong.

Gamers don't want to be used as guinea pigs for any political agenda, it's too damn in your face visible what they're all trying to do now.

You can leave politics out of movies but no, it has to be rammed down every game nowadays.

Guys just want to play games and shit talk to each other like they normally do and not be taken for idiots. 

I'm incredibly happy it flopped :juggle: Beta males and women need to be kicked out of gaming design and only get a position in menial things like coding :laff: 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, bhytre said:

It's Sweden what do you expect, one of the most cucked European countries.

Also it's some kind of psychologic thing that when people decide to go down with something they don't wanna back up and change course, makes them admit they were wrong.

Gamers don't want to be used as guinea pigs for any political agenda, it's too damn in your face visible what they're all trying to do now.

You can leave politics out of movies but no, it has to be rammed down every game nowadays.

Guys just want to play games and shit talk to each other like they normally do and not be taken for idiots. 

I'm incredibly happy it flopped :juggle: Beta males and women need to be kicked out of gaming design and only get a position in menial things like coding :laff: 

Lmao, Sweden - Africa. 

The worst part is, there's already tons of females in games, no need to push them in a WWII game.

I can't wait to play Rome Total War III and have my Greek armies made up of asians, arabs and black people. Fuck historical accuracy, let's rewrite history! Leonidas of Sparta was actually black, and a woman too!

Just now, Ramza said:

Lmao, Sweden - Africa. 

The worst part is, there's already tons of females in games, no need to push them in a WWII game.

I can't wait to play Rome Total War III and have my Greek armies made up of asians, arabs and black people. Fuck historical accuracy, let's rewrite history! Leonidas of Sparta was actually black, and a woman too!

Didn't they patch Rome II with some female generals and shit like that? lmao Western games :laff:

Just now, bhytre said:

Didn't they patch Rome II with some female generals and shit like that? lmao Western games :laff:

Just some special units for a few nations. It wasn't so intrusive so I didn't mind. But yeah, I wouldn't surprise if they push it out even more in their next games.

36 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

?

I think he means the bad sales are due to Battlefront 2's poor reception from fans at launch. Might be partially true but the backlash on BFV is real regardless.

Battlefield 5 was in a way their simplest challenge in years.

Making a Star Wars game that would be great and could compete with other online shooters, plus bring back the nostalgia of the classic Battlefront from 2005? That's tough.

Create a buzz, and get solid sales around a World War 1 shooter which was sort of agreed that while it was a devastating conflict, was kind of boring from an online MP expererience. That's a real challenge.

Re-create BF1942 -especially after CoD's WW2 entry that was entirely forgettable; and bring back the joy of WW2 games to their fanbase ?

Well that seemed achievable at least on paper. I mean we really just wanted BF1942 re-mastered, or BF4 with World War 2 skins...

Instead we got 8 fucking maps (2 of which we already played), 25% of the single player missing, entire game modes being outsourced and delayed (after the game was initially delayed), a low list of weapons - and weapons I might add that were already in BF1, yet iconic WW2 guns (Thompson, M1A1 Garand, PPsH) were no where to be seen.

Part of the issue is EA's insistence that Dice create one game a year; something they've done since Battlefield: Hardline, and now it's in full demonstration the toll it has taken on the developer; the other is that Dice and EA seemed intent on pushing back against their fans instead of coming to a thought:

"Maybe it's not that the fans are are all of a sudden "Alt-right, QAnon, MGTow redditors", but rather we sat around in production meetings deciding on how many women should be on each team, and whether or not to include bionic prothestics, instead of getting down to the business of ensuring that a World War 2 game, featured... I don't know, items related to WW2."

I still enjoy BF1, and will be playing it into the future; but at this stage, there is nothing enticing about BF:V that I see now, or even down the road. That may change when they drop the price to $30, and have additional maps. But for now, they can go fuck themselves. 

6 hours ago, Voidler said:

Who gives a shit. Having a female amputee in WW2 is dumb as fuck

But nowhere near as dumb as the neckbeard right wing Battlefield community now crying because there is a story in the game about a regretful nazi :lul:

:drake: