• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

White people are gross

Fucking white people 

White ppl cray

Posted Images

What's more cringey though? That a person would refer to their race in the third person, or that they went out into a social situation, and some middle-aged broad is drinking box white wine at a fucking store! :D 

31 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Yes. Do you refer to other black people as such tho?

ie in a group of black people would you think it makes any sense to say “the black guy over there” 

All black people? I dont see why.  That brotha over there with the x shirt, yes.

I'm happy you would admit or consider yourself white. Could take a cop out and say you're italian or peruvian or some shit.

23 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

What's more cringey though? That a person would refer to their race in the third person, or that they went out into a social situation, and some middle-aged broad is drinking box white wine at a fucking store! :D 

That a white person is social justice grand standing by trying to make fun of ,"whai peepo" while being an awkward white person themselves.

B) nothing wrong with day-drinking.b) colords love that too. 

36 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Yes. Do you refer to other black people as such tho?

ie in a group of black people would you think it makes any sense to say “the black guy over there” 

Lol we have said 'that n word over thea'' amongst a group of all blacks, but that's different. 

WHITE PEOPLE GET TOO MUCH SHIT. LEAVE WHITE PEOPLE ALONE.

serious q: how come white people never seem very comfortable in their own skin? How come BLACK people, seem to? Is it a natural thing? Is there something going on in how we are raised? I actually think there is, some real trackable reasons, and it's not just bs.    I also wonder if centuries ago slavery has a lot to do with white people on some trippy neurological flavor not being comfortable in their skin.