Mike Ybarra (vice president of xbox) on Twitter: "I'm surprised forza horizon 4 isn't on more game of the year lists. Maybe racing games don't win GOTY?"

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Yes... he runs to whichever company is doing the best at any given time... He's a turncoat bitch :D  Of course he can only stand getting spit in the face so many times.

I'm glad MS fucked him so hard this gen so that he says he'll never ever consider going back... but of course we know he will..  It's an eventuality.  But this time MS is making sure that he will look like the biggest bitch ever if he does so :juggle: 

I don't get what you're getting at. 

You want him to fake support Microsoft for the sake of keeping up appearances/reputation? :rawf:

And who can blame the guy. Console is literally a dumpster fire. M$ won't ever recover from this. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMFAO! sad.   Gee, you think? Xbox execs have to be the biggest out-of-touch retards this industry has ever seen.  of course racing games don't win GOTY, you think he would have figured this

How am I a turncoat? I backed Xbox for like 10 years when it was actually a product I believed in. I stuck it out through the 2013 fiasco because it was getting the games I wanted to play. I bought a

It’s because it’s just more of the same. I got bored 20 hours in. I put way more time into 2 and 3.  Even 3 started to get old. 

Just now, SheepKilla said:

I don't get what you're getting at. 

You want him to fake support Microsoft for the sake of keeping up appearances/reputation? :rawf:

And who can blame the guy. Console is literally a dumpster fire. M$ won't ever recover from this. 

:| 

He's a dipshit and deserves everything that happened to his faction.  I'm not saying I want him to fake support anything...  The meltdowns and damage have already been done.  He's run his mouth to the point where he can't ever double back on it...  So no, I'm quite pleased with everything that's happened.  That includes him running back to Nintendo and playing with his Switch toycons screaming RGto help himself feel better about the shitty situation this generation has left him in.

:juggle: 

Peter Moore is the only person at Xbox who ever had a clue. 

All the other guys since have been completely out of touch with gaming and what gamers wants in general.

The Xbox brand would have never survived it's first console and early 360 years with these kind of idiots running the show. 

It's the reason why I don't ever look at their shit anymore.

21 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

He's a dipshit and deserves everything that happened to his faction.  I'm not saying I want him to fake support anything...  The meltdowns and damage have already been done.  He's run his mouth to the point where he can't ever double back on it...  So no, I'm quite pleased with everything that's happened.  That includes him running back to Nintendo and playing with his Switch toycons screaming RGto help himself feel better about the shitty situation this generation has left him in.

:juggle: 

You'll never be able to double back, Bodycount. Oh the drama! :D 

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Yea... we all know he's the biggest turncoat bitch on this site.  He's running from himself at this point... what an idiot :mjgrin: 

Can't hate a guy for ditching a system that refuses to release exclusives or games that score above a 6 on the regular. :shrug: 

Or maybe it just doesn't deserve to be GOTY.

I've played nearly every GOTY nominee and while Horizon 4 is a great game it really is only more Horizon 3 and while it does arcade racing well, it still isn't close to be talked about along with the other nominees this year. Probably a testament to how good 2018 is more than to the quality of Horizon 4 though.

Still though, the franchise needs a major shake up. 

37 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

Can't wait for Forza 8 this year. :adhd: 

They already hinted that there isn't going to be a numbered sequel to Forza 7 this year. LOL

They are going to "update" Forza 7 for 2019, because they are going to move "Forza 8" to the next console.

That'll be another $500-$600, pwease.:idid:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

They already hinted that there isn't going to be a numbered sequel to Forza 7 this year. LOL

They are going to "update" Forza 7 for 2019, because they are going to move "Forza 8" to the next console.

That'll be another $500-$600, pwease.:idid:

So the next gen Xbox is coming out next year?  Wooooooooooohhhhhhhhhooooooooooooo! yeah baby!!111 :juggle:

Edited by S#$@%^i
9 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Yes... he runs to whichever company is doing the best at any given time... He's a turncoat bitch :D  Of course he can only stand getting spit in the face so many times.

I'm glad MS fucked him so hard this gen so that he says he'll never ever consider going back... but of course we know he will..  It's an eventuality.  But this time MS is making sure that he will look like the biggest bitch ever if he does so :juggle: 

How am I a turncoat? I backed Xbox for like 10 years when it was actually a product I believed in. I stuck it out through the 2013 fiasco because it was getting the games I wanted to play. I bought a One over a PS4 at launch because of the games, nothing else. I wanted my COD map packs, Dead Rising 3, Titanfall, and was looking forward to my favorite franchises, halo and gears to continue Masterchief and Marcus Fenix's legacies.

My abandoning xbox began with Halo 5. MS turned hard left, and starting writing out all the white males in their games, and the execs kept posting liberal anti trump bullshit all over twitter. I sat back and watched as my childhood hero, master chief, was replaced by some random Ethiopian bald guy in halo 5, and then the franchise was cucked and written over by SJWs. Gears was deemed too ';dudebro' and then marcus was written out and the mumford and sons little hipster dipshits took the place of delta squad and now a little mexican chick is the main character in gears 5 where you co-op with her new black boyfriend. :rofl: 

Dead rising 3? ported to PC. Dead rising 4? ported everywhere. titanfall 2? ported. Where were my past favorite xbox games? ninja gaiden? Nioh was exclusive to PS4. I couldn't get the sequels to tales of vesperia, xbox had zero japanese support + couldn't even get tales ports. Sony locked up Capcom pretty much entirely. 90% of S_E's games were skipping Xbox.  Lost odyssey, dead. Everything I wanted was no longer on Xbox, even the COD community made a 100% move to playstation 4. :D 

then, the biggest slap in the face happened in 2016/17. MS rebranded the Xbox as a windows 10 companion box and basically said no more exclusives, no more giving you the product we advertised in 2013. It's over, we're selling out and rebranding your $400 purchase mid-cycle to something you never signed up for and never knew you were buying in the first place. I didn't turn on MS, they turned on me.

then of course, the 2017 and 2018 xbox lineups have been easily the worst showing for a home console in the past 20 years, and saddest of all, 2019 looks even worse. :D After 2017, I knew the writing was on the wall: Xbox was dead. Hell, Phil was  apologizing for ANOTHER shitty year in front of 5 million viewers at the game awards LAST WEEK.

Fuck Xbox, fuck PC, fuck windows, fuck western games and FuuuuUUUUuuuUUuCk You! :glad: 

Edited by Bodycount N
  • Haha 2

AND MARK MY WORDS, anyone with even any inkling of support still for microsoft, you will NEVER, EVER win again with the current administration at Xbox. Until EVERY LAST ONE of those dipshits is gone, Xbox will always be the last place laughing stock.  :juggle:

I'll consider coming back to xbox, when it has:

1. A real, AAA exclusive not on PC.

2. two or three Japanese exclusives. 

3. Call of duty marketing rights

Those are my conditions, until then, fuck off.

Edited by Bodycount N
44 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

How am I a turncoat? I backed Xbox for like 10 years when it was actually a product I believed in. I stuck it out through the 2013 fiasco because it was getting the games I wanted to play. I bought a One over a PS4 at launch because of the games, nothing else. I wanted my COD map packs, Dead Rising 3, Titanfall, and was looking forward to my favorite franchises, halo and gears to continue Masterchief and Marcus Fenix's legacies.

My abandoning xbox began with Halo 5. MS turned hard left, and starting writing out all the white males in their games, and the execs kept posting liberal anti trump bullshit all over twitter. I sat back and watched as my childhood hero, master chief, was replaced by some random Ethiopian bald guy in halo 5, and then the franchise was cucked and written over by SJWs. Gears was deemed too ';dudebro' and then marcus was written out and the mumford and sons little hipster dipshits took the place of delta squad and now a little mexican chick is the main character in gears 5 where you co-op with her new black boyfriend. :rofl: 

Dead rising 3? ported to PC. Dead rising 4? ported everywhere. titanfall 2? ported. Where were my past favorite xbox games? ninja gaiden? Nioh was exclusive to PS4. I couldn't get the sequels to tales of vesperia, xbox had zero japanese support + couldn't even get tales ports. Sony locked up Capcom pretty much entirely. 90% of S_E's games were skipping Xbox.  Lost odyssey, dead. Everything I wanted was no longer on Xbox, even the COD community made a 100% move to playstation 4. :D 

then, the biggest slap in the face happened in 2016/17. MS rebranded the Xbox as a windows 10 companion box and basically said no more exclusives, no more giving you the product we advertised in 2013. It's over, we're selling out and rebranding your $400 purchase mid-cycle to something you never signed up for and never knew you were buying in the first place. I didn't turn on MS, they turned on me.

then of course, the 2017 and 2018 xbox lineups have been easily the worst showing for a home console in the past 20 years, and saddest of all, 2019 looks even worse. :D After 2017, I knew the writing was on the wall: Xbox was dead. Hell, Phil was  apologizing for ANOTHER shitty year in front of 5 million viewers at the game awards LAST WEEK.

Fuck Xbox, fuck PC, fuck windows, fuck western games and FuuuuUUUUuuuUUuCk You! :glad: 

Wall of bullshit.

You were die hard Xbox, like psychotic levels of supporting Xbox and then an hour later you were all about Switch talking shit about Xbox.

You can play up this gradual change shit but your actions didn't reflect it.