Mike Ybarra (vice president of xbox) on Twitter: "I'm surprised forza horizon 4 isn't on more game of the year lists. Maybe racing games don't win GOTY?"

10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Wall of bullshit.

You were die hard Xbox, like psychotic levels of supporting Xbox and then an hour later you were all about Switch talking shit about Xbox.

You can play up this gradual change shit but your actions didn't reflect it.

That's because I literally had $ Thousands invested into Xshit over the years in games, accessories, controllers. :D I tried keeping up the act, but was just no use any longer. When i see the absolute disdain the guys running the company have for guys like me, I just can't keep it up any longer.  one shitty year is  one thing, we had some shit years towards the end of the 360 but this is just too much. this is a 3 year shitshow.

NO EXCLUSIVES. say it out loud, this is their gameplan. NO EXCLUSIVES. :rofl: 

Remember Phil Spencer's DICE speech?  "Ninja is  'male-biased' word" according to phil spencer and here I am with my fingers crossed all these years  for them to get Ninja Gaiden 4 going? :rofl: LMFAO!

Edited by Bodycount N
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMFAO! sad.   Gee, you think? Xbox execs have to be the biggest out-of-touch retards this industry has ever seen.  of course racing games don't win GOTY, you think he would have figured this

How am I a turncoat? I backed Xbox for like 10 years when it was actually a product I believed in. I stuck it out through the 2013 fiasco because it was getting the games I wanted to play. I bought a

It’s because it’s just more of the same. I got bored 20 hours in. I put way more time into 2 and 3.  Even 3 started to get old. 

10 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

I sat back and watched as my childhood hero, master chief, was replaced by some random Ethiopian bald guy in halo 5, and then the franchise was cucked and written over by SJWs. Gears was deemed too ';dudebro' and then marcus was written out and the mumford and sons little hipster dipshits took the place of delta squad and now a little mexican chick is the main character in gears 5 where you co-op with her new black boyfriend. :rofl: 

:D :D :D 

The problem was thinking that Xbox gaming was "manly" to begin with.

How can you take one LOOK at Gears of War and not immediately come to the conclusion that this game was designed by people with 4 inch penises???

They literally had a reloading mini-game mechanic that is the greatest visual metaphor for ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION. They got it awfully correct from the very beginning........wonder why?:patrice:

I mean, c'mon :reg:

giphy.gif

It doesn't get much more obvious than that.

11 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

My abandoning xbox began with Halo 5. MS turned hard left, and starting writing out all the white males in their games, and the execs kept posting liberal anti trump bullshit all over twitter. I sat back and watched as my childhood hero, master chief, was replaced by some random Ethiopian bald guy in halo 5, and then the franchise was cucked and written over by SJWs. Gears was deemed too ';dudebro' and then marcus was written out and the mumford and sons little hipster dipshits took the place of delta squad and now a little mexican chick is the main character in gears 5 where you co-op with her new black boyfriend. :rofl:

:omg:

:cruise:

15 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

My abandoning xbox began with Halo 5. MS turned hard left, and starting writing out all the white males in their games, and the execs kept posting liberal anti trump bullshit all over twitter. I sat back and watched as my childhood hero, master chief, was replaced by some random Ethiopian bald guy in halo 5, and then the franchise was cucked and written over by SJWs. Gears was deemed too ';dudebro' and then marcus was written out and the mumford and sons little hipster dipshits took the place of delta squad and now a little mexican chick is the main character in gears 5 where you co-op with her new black boyfriend. :rofl:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, jehurey said:

The problem was thinking that Xbox gaming was "manly" to begin with.

How can you take one LOOK at Gears of War and not immediately come to the conclusion that this game was designed by people with 4 inch penises???

They literally had a reloading mini-game mechanic that is the greatest visual metaphor for ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION. They got it awfully correct from the very beginning........wonder why?:patrice:

I mean, c'mon :reg:

giphy.gif

It doesn't get much more obvious than that.

That gif :D 

19 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

I sat back and watched as my childhood hero, master chief, was replaced by some random Ethiopian bald guy in halo 5, and then the franchise was cucked and written over by SJWs. Gears was deemed too ';dudebro' and then marcus was written out and the mumford and sons little hipster dipshits took the place of delta squad and now a little mexican chick is the main character in gears 5 where you co-op with her new black boyfriend. :rofl: 

Fucking dead :tom:

Bodycount dropping bodies. 

On 2019-01-04 at 2:16 PM, Bodycount N said:

That's because I literally had $ Thousands invested into Xshit over the years in games, accessories, controllers. :D I tried keeping up the act, but was just no use any longer. When i see the absolute disdain the guys running the company have for guys like me, I just can't keep it up any longer.  one shitty year is  one thing, we had some shit years towards the end of the 360 but this is just too much. this is a 3 year shitshow.

NO EXCLUSIVES. say it out loud, this is their gameplan. NO EXCLUSIVES. :rofl: 

Remember Phil Spencer's DICE speech?  "Ninja is  'male-biased' word" according to phil spencer and here I am with my fingers crossed all these years  for them to get Ninja Gaiden 4 going? :rofl: LMFAO!

Phil is a fucking retard. Konoichi is the female version of a ninja. :D

9 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

You use the pig feet for the jelly throw them away and add a meat you want. Wtf you're a cook,you should know this. :mad:

think he would have learned that on one of his 'japan trips' :lemming: :cruise:

dude is the biggest fraud in gaming, writing in his wife's 'friend' into the lead role in every MS game

4jq1tew.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

:rofl: 

tell me that's not the same guy. even in the same suit LMFAO

No originality, no fucking vision at all. looks like they have one artist who just got out of highschool drawing the same SJW characters in every game. this is what happens when you have zero talented studios or developers left.

DfXGuzBUcAAkW5H.jpg

fc3f989a5eb5d62300cbb776733bef60.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-05 at 7.45.07 AM.png

28 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

You use the pig feet for the jelly throw them away and add a meat you want. Wtf you're a cook,you should know this. :mad:

Usually it's just broth + gelatin. :|

34 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

think he would have learned that on one of his 'japan trips' :lemming: :cruise:

dude is the biggest fraud in gaming, writing in his wife's 'friend' into the lead role in every MS game

4jq1tew.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

:rofl: 

"writing in his wife's friend into every lead role"

LMFAO :D:D :D