Mike Ybarra (vice president of xbox) on Twitter: "I'm surprised forza horizon 4 isn't on more game of the year lists. Maybe racing games don't win GOTY?"

LMFAO! sad.

Gee, you think? Xbox execs have to be the biggest out-of-touch retards this industry has ever seen. :rofl: of course racing games don't win GOTY, you think he would have figured this out either in the past 20 year gaming history (maybe a +$100K a year exec could do some simple market research?) or the fact that forza never wins and they release one every year? :mindblown:

are you so much of a non gamer that you think turning left in your car can match the narrative/emotional depth of a real single player story driven game? are we supposed to develop an emotional bond with our Konsiegg when it hits 192mph? :rofl: GOTY, Fucking RACING GAMES?

These guys are downright dangerous. and LMFAO AT THE KB+M ICON IN FRONT OF HIS NAME!  :rofl: 

Edited by Bodycount N
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMFAO! sad.   Gee, you think? Xbox execs have to be the biggest out-of-touch retards this industry has ever seen.  of course racing games don't win GOTY, you think he would have figured this

How am I a turncoat? I backed Xbox for like 10 years when it was actually a product I believed in. I stuck it out through the 2013 fiasco because it was getting the games I wanted to play. I bought a

It’s because it’s just more of the same. I got bored 20 hours in. I put way more time into 2 and 3.  Even 3 started to get old. 

34 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

The fucking KB & M is in front, LMFGDFAO!!! This is almost parody at this point. Xbox is a fucking JOKE. :geese:

Anyone that tweets this:

"Perhaps I’m bias but I’m surprised Forza Horizon 4 isn’t in Game of the Year lists. IMO best racing game ever. Perhaps racing doesn’t make the lists."

is a fucking MORON :mickeyj: shit sounds like something from a comedy movie, but it's real. XBox actually employs these people. At EXTREMELY HIGH WAGES. 

44 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:kaz: 

Mike, Phil, and all the rest are just PC gamers and have no intentions of hiding it :D

The ousting of the lemfags like Bodycunt is the greatest thing to come from this generation. :juggle: 

Bodycount was originally the most hardcore sheep of them all :ready:

3 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Bodycount was originally the most hardcore sheep of them all :ready:

Yea... we all know he's the biggest turncoat bitch on this site.  He's running from himself at this point... what an idiot :mjgrin: 

23 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea... we all know he's the biggest turncoat bitch on this site.  He's running from himself at this point... what an idiot :mjgrin: 

Or...he's faithful to whatever company has the best games at any time instead of being a blind follower :lawl:

8 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Or...he's faithful to whatever company has the best games at any time instead of being a blind follower :lawl:

Yes... he runs to whichever company is doing the best at any given time... He's a turncoat bitch :D  Of course he can only stand getting spit in the face so many times.

I'm glad MS fucked him so hard this gen so that he says he'll never ever consider going back... but of course we know he will..  It's an eventuality.  But this time MS is making sure that he will look like the biggest bitch ever if he does so :juggle: