I agree with AOC about billionaires

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Are you laughing at the idea that a rich guy might move his assets to another country with lower taxes? That's actually a reality and you're joking about it.  lol

Lmao where's he going to go?  Most places tax more than the US, and the places that don't aren't typically places that rich people want to live. :D 

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor people should just die to be honest 

It's like ghostz just woke up today and learned that Tax codes exist 

%70  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, there's a difference between me acting like I'm better than you.

And me needing to tear other people down.

Notice, I don't talk about your personal life, your family, your job, your ethnicity, or really anything from your private life.

I'm literally just making fun of your words that you post on this forum.

And, I am better because you melt down so badly...................and I don't even have to talk about your personal life in order to do it.:reg: That's pretty bad.

Yeah but this is the internet, if your gonna claim to be so smart and so much better than everyone, don't tell us you cant support yourself. Cause I can. I don't complain about other people that have it better than me. I by no means rich. The only reason we shit on you like that is because how you act. You bring everything upon yourself. 

Maybe if you weren't such a cock here, people would actually talk to you like we do everyone else :reg:

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

As an aussie reading this convo, I must say so much of this sounds insane 

30+ years of crazy right-wing propaganda has managed to convince a lot of really dumb Americans that health care is out of our reach.

I mean every other country in Western Civilization covers 100% of its population and a cost per capita lower than America.  But those are all anomalies. 

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Its slightly better with slighty higher taxes. Would you rather pay higher taxes for health care? Or do you just want to rich people to pay for it for you?

Except the plan put forth by Democrats WOULDN'T be just rich people paying it for you.

Everybody would contribute for Single Payer Healthcare, because EVERYBODY WOULD BE TAXED.

Did you hear that???????????? DO you want me to type it slower.

EVERYBODY..........the guy who makes $200 a week working part-time at McDonalds would get a 6%-9% tax on their paycheck to pay for insurance.  The average middle-class person would pay that tax. And the guy earning $10,000,000 million in income would pay that tax.

Everybody would be paying into it. And that would stabilize the cost of healthcare, and end up bring the prices down because

1. All hospitals would efficiently deal with just one "payer" (the US government)
  2. The Single Payer would be able to negotiate the lower possible costs for services from all hospitals in all 50 states
  3. People would no longer wait until their condition gets so bad that they have to go to an Emergency Room, they would Preventative Care.......which CHEAPER than Emergency Care.
  4. It would come with $0 deductible, $0 co-insurance. Greatly reduced drug costs (because the Single Payer negotiates the price). This encourages people to get Preventative Care, which helps keep costs down.

The Koch Brothers actually tried to make Bernie Sander's Plan look bad............they ended saying that Bernie Sanders' 2-16 Plan actually saves the US $2.5 Trillion dollars over the next 10 years.  And many people consider that study to be vastly under-estimating the savings.

1 minute ago, McWicked said:

If I lost my job, I'd still be covered.

Yeah but you'd have to pay for unemployment before being eligible (which you currently don't), minimum of 900 hours in a 12 month span.

It will take at least 2 and half month before you get your first pay cheque. Which will last 6 to 8 months and they might still deny you. Especially in the context of the current economy going well with record unemployment rate, they'll tell you to get a job, or force you to go to special classes on how to get a job and delay the process even more.

Basically, I'm saying you wouldn't. :D 

2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Lmao where's he going to go?  Most places tax more than the US, and the places that don't aren't typically places that rich people want to live. :D 

Lol are you serious? You never heard of fiscal paradises? 

1 minute ago, McWicked said:

30+ years of crazy right-wing propaganda has managed to convince a lot of really dumb Americans that health care is out of our reach.

I mean every other country in Western Civilization covers 100% of its population and a cost per capita lower than America.  But those are all anomalies. 

How much of a tax increase are YOU willing to take for "free" healthcare?

Just now, Jon2B said:

Are you googling right now?  :D

Don't have to.  It's such an absurdly stupid argument that there's no need.  There were 40 million people in America without health care before the ACA was signed into law.  It was estimated that 25 million would lose health care if the GOP successfully repealed it.

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Plenty of Canadian go to the US to get certain type of operations... So hmm yeah. It works both ways.

No it doesn't. Love your anecdotes, even though I have studies of A. Canadian healthcare costs per capita, B. Canadian health services being every bit as good as America.

Let me know when you have something besides half-assed anecdotes.

If you have money to pay out-of-pocket........American healthcare is the best.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Except the plan put forth by Democrats WOULDN'T be just rich people paying it for you.

Everybody would contribute for Single Payer Healthcare, because EVERYBODY WOULD BE TAXED.

Did you hear that???????????? DO you want me to type it slower.

EVERYBODY..........the guy who makes $200 a week working part-time at McDonalds would get a 6%-9% tax on their paycheck to pay for insurance.  The average middle-class person would pay that tax. And the guy earning $10,000,000 million in income would pay that tax.

Everybody would be paying into it. And that would stabilize the cost of healthcare, and end up bring the prices down because

1. All hospitals would efficiently deal with just one "payer" (the US government)
  2. The Single Payer would be able to negotiate the lower possible costs for services from all hospitals in all 50 states
  3. People would no longer wait until their condition gets so bad that they have to go to an Emergency Room, they would Preventative Care.......which CHEAPER than Emergency Care.
  4. It would come with $0 deductible, $0 co-insurance. Greatly reduced drug costs (because the Single Payer negotiates the price). This encourages people to get Preventative Care, which helps keep costs down.

The Koch Brothers actually tried to make Bernie Sander's Plan look bad............they ended saying that Bernie Sanders' 2-16 Plan actually saves the US $2.5 Trillion dollars over the next 10 years.  And many people consider that s

People don't want higher taxes. Idiot

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Lol are you serious? You never heard of fiscal paradises? 

You can have your money stored in some off-shore tax haven while living in the US.  That's why it's called "off-shore". :] 

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I never said we can't tax more. %70 is not just more.

Are you laughing at the idea that a rich guy might move his assets to another country with lower taxes? That's actually a reality and you're joking about it.  lol

Sure.

Jeff Bezos can close Amazon RIGHT NOW. Stop doing business with ANY consumer who lives in America.

And go open up his Amazon business to South America.

Are you saying he makes the same amount of money over there?????????????

Yes or No?

How about North Africa? Does he make the same amount of money over there? How about Malaysia?

2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Don't have to.  It's such an absurdly stupid argument that there's no need.  There were 40 million people in America without health care before the ACA was signed into law.  It was estimated that 25 million would lose health care if the GOP successfully repealed it.

How many don't have it now. And why don't they?

Just now, Ramza said:

%70

:cruise:

We've come full circle.  Ramza doesn't know what a marginal tax rate is.

The burger flipper thinks the guy making more than 10 million a year is taxed too much if he had to pay a 70% rate on every dollar after he makes 10 million.  This is less than the marginal tax rate in the US under Eisenhower.  :] 

Just now, Jon2B said:

How many don't have it now. And why don't they?

Millions.  They don't have it because either they don't have a job or they're under employed (i.e. flipping burgers).  Free markets don't reach 100% of the population.  Single payer systems do.

6 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Yeah but this is the internet, if your gonna claim to be so smart and so much better than everyone, don't tell us you cant support yourself. Cause I can. I don't complain about other people that have it better than me. I by no means rich. The only reason we shit on you like that is because how you act. You bring everything upon yourself. 

Maybe if you weren't such a cock here, people would actually talk to you like we do everyone else :reg:

Where did I say that I "can't support" myself??

Dude, why are you conflating political ideologies with your increasingly pathetic hate you have towards me.

I am smarter..............because I say smarter things than you.............I can effective PROVE my arguments better than you.

"How I act"

Maybe you need to check how you act before you make a judgement on other people.  YOU set a low bar for me. I don't need to improve as long as you continue to act like you do.

Am not wrong on that, am I? lol

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Here comes that Leftist attitude :D Im better than you!!! But fuck CEOs for being better than me :tear2:

:D

Says the guy fighting the rich man's battles for him.

Don't worry, Johnny.  You and Ghostz and Ramza will be rich on day.  Just wait.  Some day, you'll be a millionaire!

Bookmark this post.