"Cooke, it's not permanent, right?! Cookie, tell me it's not permanent!?" 

That's like the whole active  forum minus the 3 stooges

Get banned.

Just now, HolyAx said:

his VR preaching needs to have limits

show him pictures of him from teenager to becoming a loser in a VR presentation

On 2019-01-25 at 2:27 PM, -GD- said:

What’s wrong with jehurey? 

People can't quit the Jerry-Go-Round so they blame Jerry instead of themselves. :ben: 

1 minute ago, McWicked said:

People can't quit the Jerry-Go-Round so they blame Jerry instead of themselves. :ben: 

The fact that it has a name, his name and it's something that happens with basically anyone he's talking to infers he was the root cause of the problem.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The fact that it has a name, his name and it's something that happens with basically anyone he's talking to infers he was the root cause of the problem.

I know you're lacking in critical thinking skills, sweetie, but the thing about a Jerry-Go-Round is that you have to actually get on it for it to work.

2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

I know you're lacking in critical thinking skills, sweetie, but the thing about a Jerry-Go-Round is that you have to actually get on it for it to work.

I have no issues with critical thinking, the mechanism is Jerry whether you get on or not. He's disruptive and caused nearly all dissents in discussions regardless of what they related to.  

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I have no issues with critical thinking, the mechanism is Jerry whether you get on or not. He's disruptive and caused nearly all dissents in discussions regardless of what they related to.  

Have you tried not responding?  It's easy.  Watch.

5 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Have you tried not responding?  It's easy.  Watch.

This is why I accused you, Jerry and Gouk of being the same person. It wasn't just your faggy "sweetie" tagline but in general you all argue the same, your posting style and behavior is the same, the way you deal with people is the same, you have the same convictions, you're all sheep, you're all far to the left...

I don't even care about -GD- saying that he knows you're different people, he knows what he's able to ascertain from an internet connection. You're either clones or you're one sad individual...

• Remij locked this topic