• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Demod remji    10 votes 

stop making trash threads

for the time being you can only post 7 times a day and you can't make threads. Ill remove your restriction on monday 

7 hours ago, Jon2B said:

Yeah, it would be funny. This isn't Era, its SW. This is what we (you ) do (did)

This mod thing going to your head LOL

it would be funny if it happened to someone else.... but if it happened to you... you would cry ane bitch and moan for weeks on end.. lol 

6 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Durr so funny.. both of you idiots need limits :drake: 

I WISH someone would have come through and locked those threads that I was in.  Nobody does shit here.  I would have got the point eventually to not even bother.  But hey, you want to waste your friday night Jerry-looping, and whining... especially after criticizing me for doing so before, go right ahead. LOL

@Cookester15 de-mod me.  There's no reason to be a mod on this forum.

Don't let the perpetual whiners get to you. It comes with the territory. 

Giving Jerry a posting limit is just asking for trouble.  He only posts a shitload when people hop on the Jerry-Go-Round.  If nobody hops on it, he doesn't post nearly as much.  You're asking Jerry and anyone riding the Jerry-Go-Round get post limits.

11 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Giving Jerry a posting limit is just asking for trouble.  He only posts a shitload when people hop on the Jerry-Go-Round.  If nobody hops on it, he doesn't post nearly as much.  You're asking Jerry and anyone riding the Jerry-Go-Round get post limits.

No, Jerry (like you) is a loser. Every thread he makes an outlandish claim, then claims he never made it. This results in everything getting bogged down. And it would never happen without lil brudda pushing off his work duties. 

24 minutes ago, McWicked said:

The sperg-go-round is caused by Jerry needing to get the last word in when he gets in an argument.

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

it would be funny if it happened to someone else.... but if it happened to you... you would cry ane bitch and moan for weeks on end.. lol 

Nah it'd been funny for me too 

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

No, Jerry (like you) is a loser. Every thread he makes an outlandish claim, then claims he never made it. This results in everything getting bogged down. And it would never happen without lil brudda pushing off his work duties. 

The lack of self awareness by is astounding :drake:

I got a severe headache last night, guess it was like a migraine, so I went to sleep around 8pm and slept for over 12 hours. Felt great, refreshed.

And all this bitching has been going on throughout this entire time.:tom:Guess my friday night was more productive.