Brie Larson Doesn’t Want ‘Captain Marvel’ Press Tour To Be “Overwhelmingly White Male”

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love that the best you can do against me if HOPE Russia helps Republicans win.

Man...........there's got to be an easier, more direct way for you to obtain a victory here instead of wishing for things to happen on a global scale. lol

No... I never said that.  I said the last time you were confident, you lost an election.  That was true.  You're trying to paint me as an alt-righter in an attempt to change the narrative.

Try to misconstrue and twist my words again, and I'm swinging the ban hammer.  

• Haha 2
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The clitoris has 8,000 nerve endings and still isn't as sensitive as white guys on the internet.

The Jerry Merry Go Round really is something else.  'So what you're saying is....'  'You won't answer this' (Procedes to answer this) 'You sound...' 'you sound like you're'  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

No... I never said that.  I said the last time you were confident, you lost an election.  That was true.  You're trying to paint me as an alt-righter in an attempt to change the narrative.

This entire thread is devoted to trying to misconstrue Brie Larson's actions as virtue signaling.

And now you're trying to threaten your way to winning an argument. Again.

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Basically . 

What everyone is seeing is a small group of minorities wanting the white guy to experience racism because they have .

It's a small group , thankfully mostly confined to the internet .

is that what your slow ass got form this? :mj:

people are being including not excluded. stop being slow for once. 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

lol seriously bro? :mj2:

good job and moving the goal post to a political thread about Elections though:ufdup:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

is that what your slow ass got form this? :mj:

people are being including not excluded. stop being slow for once. 

And it's great that people are being included . You don't see the problem because you are part of it 

6 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I'm gonna ban these phrases:

I love how

I love that 

I like how

I like that

Banning "love". What a cold world we live in.

I actually have another phrase, and after you see it........you're gonna wish I went back to 'love." lol

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

good job and moving the goal post to a political thread about Elections though:ufdup:

Yep.  Tired of his bullshit.  He tried to open Jerryloop.exe, but I'm alt F4-ing him.  You gonna get pissy about that or what, cupcake?

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yep.  Tired of his bullshit.  He tried to open Jerryloop.exe, but I'm alt F4-ing him.  You gonna get pissy about that or what, cupcake?

Pointing it out is not me getting pissy :mj:

that kinda stuff comes with the modship bro .... you gonna go down that road of banning everyone that gets under your skin?   That's a slippery slope bro 

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Banning "love". What a cold world we live in.

I actually have another phrase, and after you see it........you're gonna wish I went back to 'love." lol

Switch it up

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Pointing it out is not me getting pissy :mj:

that kinda stuff comes with the modship bro .... you gonna go down that road of banning everyone that gets under your skin?   That's a slippery slope bro 

Nah, not everyone.  I'm going to ban people who disrespectfully attempt to twist my words to start a long drawn out session which would waste both of our times... especially considering that it's BLATANTLY obvious what he was attempting to do.

If I lost my modship over that... I don't give a fuck.  I have no problem with Jerry when he gets me for saying something wrong, or that he disagrees with. He can talk shit all he wants to me.. but he's not going to blatantly twist my words and then claim he's won and claim I'm something that I'm not and that he won some argument because of it.

8 hours ago, Remij_ said:

You're missing the point... and doing exactly what I said.

Being a fragile little bitch? :roff: 

5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Dude's spent the whole thread crying that Brie Larson wants a few black people on her Press Tour.  Then he threatened the ban hammer.

We didn't even ban people for making Hitler fan threads. :cruise: 

Edited by McWicked
55 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Dude's spent the whole thread crying that Brie Larson wants a few black people on her Press Tour.  Then he threatened the ban hammer.

No... doing exactly what I said. 

And nah, I haven't been crying about it... I've been trying to have a discussion about an aspect of it... but all I'm met with is "durr white ppls love to whinez" :lemming: 

McSalted as fuck :kaz: 

23 hours ago, McWicked said:

I think you missed the point entirely. Brie could have said "I'd love to see more black people on my media tour" 

Instead she said "I don't want to see white men on my media tour"

Do you see the difference?  Can you see how this would be perceived by people not as "woke" as you?  

32 minutes ago, The Alt-Right said:

Instead she said "I don't want to see white men on my media tour"

No she didn't.  She said she didn't need a 40-year-old white dude to tell her what didn’t work for him about A Wrinkle in Time.  I'm sorry she didn't explicitly spell out "because we already have a shitload of that", which the study she ordered backs her up on.

I'm sorry if you feel offended that Brie wants minorities to be a part of her press tour. :] 

Edited by McWicked