[S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:
  Hide contents

She can do that?  Interesting.  Amazing how she couldn't when she was hiding from them scared out of her mind just a bit earlier.

Because she didn't know she could

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You will never walk again, Bran."   You couldn't ask for a better person to sit on the Iron Throne than a paraplegic.  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

If there was one thing I wanted more of..I’d say..big character deaths. Still, 3 more eps to go, so I hope we lose some major characters. 

Who all died? I think quite a few did

Jorah

Melisandre

Beric

Edd

Lyanna Mormont

Theon

Hey, I get why some are disappointed. I think I loved it because I feel like the show has done a great job at delivering payoffs for many of its character arcs(Theon/bran/sensei/Arya/jon snow/etc.) 

as for the night king/white walker arc, I would love to know more...but I’m ok if I don’t. I’m so emotionally invested in the characters. I love all the character redemption and transformations in the show. 

5 minutes ago, -GD- said:
  Hide contents

melisandre told her she could take the face with any eye - including blue. After that, we don’t see Arya until the kill. 

Spoiler

She says she has shut many eyes... Melisandre gives her the confidence that she could shut blue eyes as well...  NOT that she has the ability to take on the appearance of a white walker..

Are you guys fucking kidding me.  SHE LITERALLY COMES OUT OF NOWHERE.  It doesn't show her transitioning from WW to her right before she leaps at the NK (which would absolutely be something you'd show :D 

Give me a fucking break guys.. you're looking for ways to be satisfied with some STUPID bullshit. LOL

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

Who all died? I think quite a few did

Jorah

Melisandre

Beric

Edd

Lyanna Mormont

Theon

Yeah, but I expected maybe Jaime, Tyrian, and/or brienne

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Well... if only they had spelled it out in a scene before.... oh wait they did.. lol

No they fucking didn't dipshit.

But hey... let's say they did.

HOW CONVENIENT :roll: 

Complete bullshit.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:
  Hide contents

She says she has shut many eyes... Melisandre gives her the confidence that she could shut blue eyes as well...  NOT that she has the ability to take on the appearance of a white walker..

Are you guys fucking kidding me.  SHE LITERALLY COMES OUT OF NOWHERE.  It doesn't show her transitioning from WW to her right before she leaps at the NK (which would absolutely be something you'd show :D 

Give me a fucking break guys.. you're looking for ways to be satisfied with some STUPID bullshit. LOL

Ummm..I knew what was going to happen after that conversation. That’s why the faceless arc is an amazing one. We’ll just have to agree to disagree. 

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Ummm..I knew what was going to happen after that conversation. That’s why the faceless arc is an amazing one. We’ll just have to agree to disagree. 

Spoiler

Notice how they said shut many eyes... instead of taken many faces...  She has to kill people and take their face... she can't just fucking shape shift...  Any single one of those generals would have sniffed her out in a second.  They were ALL there... and it showed NO instance or hint of her "being one of them"... she just appears jumping in from behind.

Fucking ridiculous. 

Again... not that fact that it couldn't happen that way... but the way it was shot and presented was LAME.

15 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

He was probably distracted upgrading his pc while watching

Imagine making excuses for a shitty finale to a huge battle scene and seasons of buildup... but I guess you're used to pretending you're not disappointed since you think Switch ports are good. :drake: 

Fuck right off :tom: 

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to [S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT
  • madmaltese★ locked this topic