Witcher 3 comes home to the Nintendo (R) Switch - SWITCHER 3

Leaked on Chinese sites.

Tfbm96V.png

LsoJaL9.jpg

Translation: "[Breaking! Witcher 3 GOTY edition is coming to Switch in September.] According to a reliable source from distributor, Witcher 3 GOTY edition is coming to Switch in September. Chinese localization exclusive to Asia version."

I just checked Taobao.com (shopping site under Alibaba), multiple sellers have already listed the game. Some of them are big seller on taobao so I feel that this might be real. You can check it yourself, all the listings are still there. Just type "巫师3ns" into the search bar.

via REEFsetera

Releases September, E3 announce likely

Welcome home :leo:

Edited by Bodycount N
32 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Not even top 10 this gen imo. Blow me haters.

trust me no one hates you for not enjoying the witcher. the series does a lot of things different compared to other games and starting with 3 is a bad entry point in my opinion. 

Edited by kaz

We're all forgetting about the hypothetical Switch Pro model. Wait till E3.

If Switch does get a more powerful hardware option which leads to games like this coming to it... wow. I'd be willing to sell my PS4 outright if I could get most of the games I like under Nintendo's Umbrella. Really all Switch needs is ports of RE2 and DMCV and I'd sell my PS4 right there that second. 

We're witnessing the start of the Nintendo takeover. Once those 3rd party multiplats come to Switch, it's all over for Sony. They can't compete with Nintendo on an exclusives front.

One console future: Nintendo ONLY. :glad: 

• Upvote 1
58 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Aren't sd cards faster than discs?

The discs are just used for installation and ownership checks. The loading is going to come off the hard drive.

4 hours ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Aren't sd cards faster than discs?

Yes but that is not the problem. The decompression takes much longer.  That is why multiplats on Switch have much longer load times.

• 2 weeks later...