PlayStation Taiwanese: Death Stranding releases Nov. 8th, 2019 and trailer is 9 minutes long.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol, nope.  

Nov 6th 2019. Death Stranding official.     piIgkJWDuQg  

If they can get a PS5 patch up with Ray Tracing imagine Remij's hard on. 

Finally just watched the trailer on my big TV. This looks amazing, and Guerilla is updating the engine for next-gen's Horizon 2. The PS5 patch is going to be mindblowing.

It's also crazy how different it is from other open world games. It's going to be a crazy ride. Kojima :bow: 

Edited by Team 2019

It shares quite a bit of stuff from Horizon Zero Dawn, the holographic item selection menu, the hiding in tall grass, the tracking footprints and the scanning of the land.

Its definitely the same engine as HZD.

The story is the type of shit I expect from Kojima, its not something that hasn't already been said before. He seems like he's going to fall in love with the major movie star character models having close-ups and delivering soliloquys throughout the game.

And, its still very close to a Solid Snake "government is asking you to save the world" scenario, which at its core is Escape from New York. The supernatural stuff sit on top of that core narrative premise.

22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

It shares quite a bit of stuff from Horizon Zero Dawn, the holographic item selection menu, the hiding in tall grass, the tracking footprints and the scanning of the land.

Its definitely the same engine as HZD.

The story is the type of shit I expect from Kojima, its not something that hasn't already been said before. He seems like he's going to fall in love with the major movie star character models having close-ups and delivering soliloquys throughout the game.

And, its still very close to a Solid Snake "government is asking you to save the world" scenario, which at its core is Escape from New York. The supernatural stuff sit on top of that core narrative premise.

Battery babies :)

I also think people want MGS level cheese. It's amazing.

Edited by Team 2019

The game looks incredible, the story looks mind bending and cool, the cut scenes play out like a movie and it's so well done but I've got to say the actual gameplay looks kind of shit. 

To me it seems like they have this great story and cinematic narrative but didn't know how to really translate it into a game. 

:yeshrug:

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Holy shit what a surprise. No one in a million years would've predicted that Death Stranding would be the first of the big sony 3, let alone launch this year. 

Trailer is excellent too. Seriously the Decima engine might be the best in the biz. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The game looks incredible, the story looks mind bending and cool, the cut scenes play out like a movie and it's so well done but I've got to say the actual gameplay looks kind of shit. 

To me it seems like they have this great story and cinematic narrative but didn't know how to really translate it into a game. 

:yeshrug:

It basically looks like MGS5 gameplay wise which Kojima will have no issue nailing