OK, I just woke up to news that there has been ANOTHER mass shooting in the US, this time in Dayton Ohio... 9 dead, 16 injured

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

You're now changing the topic again?

You're talking about "the left" now?????????????????/

@Remij_ Can you take care of this.....he's actually changing topics faster than Dynocrap.

You're a sad dude man .

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah I love analogy..............because I can tear it down so easily.   You ARE DRIVING YOUR CAR every day, aren't you?   Then that is why you pay for having auto insurance 24 hours

LMFAO  JEHUREY CRYING LIKE A BABY WITH A RATTLER     "Wemij, wemij, heez dewailing the thwead"     OMG  

This is absolutely terrifying.  What the absolute fuck is going on in the states?  This is a growing problem which isn't happening in other countries, and the government needs to act.   This

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

As an American, I would feel batshit scared walking through London past 7 PM. 

Ah yes, you are "truly" safe in your dystopian shithole.  

]https://i.imgur.com/i38EQIi.png[/img] i38EQIi.png i38EQIi.png

Just now, JONBpc said:

You're a sad dude man .

And you still can't answer the question.

You really..........REALLY tried hard to discredit me, and it looks like you just kept on getting madder and madder as it wasn't working.

And now you've the topic into talking about me.

Go be mad somewhere else. You're done.

@JONBpc This is why a real conversation about how to properly handle firearms and mental health are incapable of taking place, you even asking questions or being a little bit standoffish about certain things and they bulldoze you.

They're not interested in discussion, debate or a real solution. They want their wills met at all costs and against all opposition, even if it won't work, they still want it done. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Yeah dude , cause you don't fucking live in that reality . American people do . Outside looking in dude. 

Yeah it's a reality that guns have created for you but you aren't brave enough to try improve it. You're all too selfish thinking about yourselves and absolute moronic shit like defending against the government :D

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

@JONBpc This is why a real conversation about how to properly handle firearms and mental health are incapable of taking place, you even asking questions of being a little bit standoffish about certain things and they bulldoze you.

They're not interesting in discussion, debate or a real solution. They want their wills met at all costs and against all opposition, even if it won't work, they still want it done. 

bulldoze you with facts?

And then questioning things that you can't explain?

Yeah..................that's usually what you are supposed to do when somebody like you is trying to peddle bullshit.

You two guys are talking like Cartman saying they're going to take their ball and go home.

5 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

As an American, I would feel batshit scared walking through London past 7 PM. 

Ah yes, you are "truly" safe in your dystopian shithole.  

Bro.. how many times must he tell you he is not from London? :rofls:

Just yesterday you were making up a claim that I'm from Europe... 

What's with you and all these made up shit bro? 

Is your tinfoil hat on too tight? 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah it's a reality that guns have created for you but you aren't brave enough to try improve it. You're all too selfish thinking about yourselves and absolute moronic shit like defending against the government :D

Like Jim Jeffries says, there's only one reason to defend guns.

"I like guns"

Its not a STRONG argument, but its understandable.

I like seeing things explode, I wish I could see things explode...........but I don't want the vast majority of society to get their hands on explosives, now, do I?

Just now, Goukosan said:

Bro.. how many times must he tell you he is not from London? :rofls:

Just yesterday you were making up a claim that I'm from Europe... 

What's with you and all these made up shit bro? 

Is your tinfoil hat on too tight? 

"not from London" LMFAO.

So I gotta take whatever suburb or town he's from as my example?

The fuck outta here. 

Just now, SheepKilla said:

HOMICIDE RATES...

Because getting permanently disfigured for life in an acid attack isn't technically a "homicide." -Jehurey :troll2: 

Are you saying there's more acid attacks in London than a gun attack in an average American city?

Holy shit :lawl:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And you still can't answer the question.

You really..........REALLY tried hard to discredit me, and it looks like you just kept on getting madder and madder as it wasn't working.

And now you've the topic into talking about me.

Go be mad somewhere else. You're done.

Quit replaying .

Bu bu at remij , please ban that won't agree with me or jump thru my hoops :cry:

It is about you , like you make everything . Everyone knows you .

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

@JONBpc This is why a real conversation about how to properly handle firearms and mental health are incapable of taking place, you even asking questions or being a little bit standoffish about certain things and they bulldoze you.

They're not interested in discussion, debate or a real solution. They want their wills met at all costs and against all opposition, even if it won't work, they still want it done. 

DynamiteCop....Jonb1 doesn't agree with you on this.  

So about having a discussion... let's discuss HOW gun control will stop legal gun owners from the right to own a gun. 

Let's discuss that.... :sass1:

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I dont think guns should be available to everyone.  You guys are shoving words out of my mouth. 

Just like mad , you dont live this man . You cant understand how we do .

No I'm really not.  I'm speaking of the reality of what America is.

I don't live this... and neither do you..  None of you have fired your gun in self defense... EVER.   You guys... who have never had to use your guns... are arguing about how necessary they are..  and that people on the outside simply can't understand.  

Tell me why is it that the people who have NEVER had to use their guns in self defense are always the staunchest supporters of why they are necessary?

That's all bullshit Jon.  Start removing guns from the streets.  Change regulations so that it's extremely hard to get a gun.  Remove the vast amount of UNNECESSARY guns people have in their homes.  Do more to crack down on criminal activity.  

There's lots that can be done.. and THEN.. if/when the crime rates begin to go down.. people can start feeling more comfortable giving up their guns and won't see the need for the quite frankly EXCESSIVE firepower they have.

Just now, JONBpc said:

Quit replaying .

Bu bu at remij , please ban that won't agree with me or jump thru my hoops :cry:

It is about you , like you make everything . Everyone knows you .

@Remij_ This dude is still crying about me in this thread.:shrug:

Just now, Goukosan said:

DynamiteCop....Jonb1 doesn't agree with you on this.  

So about having a discussion... let's discuss HOW gun control will stop legal gun owners from the right to own a gun. 

Let's discuss that.... :sass1:

He doesn't agree with me but do you see me trying to steamroll him with an agenda, he's just trying to have a conversation with you zealots and you're attacking him.

You have an agenda and ideas you want to see pushed regardless of their effectiveness, and opposition to these ideas are met with malice and disregard.

You're a moron. 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

"not from London" LMFAO.

So I gotta take whatever suburb or town he's from as my example?

The fuck outta here. 

No retard... for a start...stop making up shit and running with it like it's true. 

No matter what the voices in your head tell you... He is not from London and I am. not from Europe....