Transwoman with an axe attacking people in Sydney

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

The fact that this homicidal freak can still get out at some point is disgusting

And here we have people calling trans people "she". And encouraging Aza to date them, in belief he found "true love," instead of encouraging him to seek mental treatment. 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What's disgusting is how retarded our society has become and how people openly refer to these freaks by their 'transitional' pronouns.

It's not a she, it's not a trans woman, it's a man. 

Remember Cooke's post about how he makes exceptions for trannies that look very feminine and agreeing to call them she? 

LMFAO :tom:

9 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Remember Cooke's post about how he makes exceptions for trannies that look very feminine and agreeing to call them she? 

LMFAO :tom:

Its interesting that Cooke claims to be outside the LGBT circus, but then says stuff like that. Reminds me of how he said that homos exist in animal kingdom and how its normal and natural, but then rejects counter points when somebody brought up cannibalism and incest happening in the kingdom too.

Edited by HolyAx
15 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

Its interesting that Cooke claims to be outside the LGBT circus, but then says stuff like that. Reminds me of how he said that homos exist in animal kingdom and how its normal and natural, but then rejects counter points when somebody brought up cannibalism and incest happening in the kingdom too.

Natural doesn't mean normal or intended which is something the wackos want to blur lines on.

Physical disfigurements and birth defects are natural, they're most certainly not normal or intended. They're a genetic flaw, a statistical anomaly.

Men are only men, women are only women, and only men and women are intended to engage in sexual acts.

Our 'higher' brain function tries to override reality as to not offend and to be humane. Humanity doesn't stand a chance, ideologues spreading acceptance and tolerance have ruined society.

It's like fat acceptance, just another chink in the chain of modern human retardation. We don't deserve this planet anymore.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

And here we have people calling trans people "she". And encouraging Aza to date them, in belief he found "true love," instead of encouraging him to seek mental treatment. 

?? wtf u talking about? aza even said himself he doesnt consider him a woman and true love wont be happening. he said he even pays for him and that hes disposable. its an experiment for him :tom: 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, kaz said:

?? wtf u talking about? aza even said himself he doesnt consider him a woman and true love wont be happening. he said he even pays for him and that hes disposable. its an experiment for him :tom: 

SheepKilla tends to make shit up as he goes 

5 hours ago, kaz said:

Reading comprehension must not be one of your strong-suits. People here have been encouraging Aza to date the tranny thinking he found true love: 

On 2019-08-12 at 1:27 AM, Kitad said:

our resident conservative "traditional values are threatened by feminism" LMFAO

oh and I'm happy for you I hope you and her find joy together  

On 2019-08-11 at 11:11 PM, flazeda_warrior said:

As long as it’s love and not some use to you or vice versa. Just be happy

On 2019-08-11 at 9:02 PM, lostfool said:

She and she is adorable 🥰

23 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

I don't like the LGBT community neither does she.

22 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

I refer to this tranny as a she because she really does look like and sound like a woman 

10 hours ago, HolyAx said:

You wouldn’t get that response if you didn’t keep using the shitty “gay isn’t natural argument.” 

11 hours ago, HolyAx said:

What? lmao

Sure its natural, if you wanna eat a person go for it, but its illegal and most likely murder unless you're eating already dead people. 

As for the tranny thing, its quite difficult to call someone who looks like a man, talks like a man, has a dick, a she.  Because in reality they aren't a woman.

2 hours ago, kokujin said:

Well, holyaxe. Figures you'd report this shit. New gimmick please. I feel sorry for trans folk. Imo they are sick. And I want nothing to do with them. 

トランス人の頭脳はおかっしいだね。