Jealous PS4 fanboys mass-review bomb ASTRAL CHAIN on Metacritic, Beg Kamiya and P* games for a Pity port

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao!!!!!!! Lemtards and Cowshits having a meltdown like fragile white guys

Lost fool having another mental breakdown hahaha

he's triggered that there's white people who exist

Just now, Bodycount N said:

It's clearly a low print game, it's not selling great and was never expected to. 

It's weird. No one really even talked about this game before it released; hell, no one even really talks about it now. Who cares if it's exclusive? Besides, aren't ~60% of Switch owners PS4 owners? If someone is bitching about it not coming to PlayStation 4, it's likely they own a Switch, so they shouldn't have a problem.

I will say though that this game has horrible, horrible image quality, and that's probably why people would rather play this on a proper console. Watered down Switch and regular handheld mode Switch might be the best way to play this if you can stand the terrible joycons.

Edited by lynux3
3 hours ago, lynux3 said:

It's weird. No one really even talked about this game before it released; hell, no one even really talks about it now. Who cares if it's exclusive? Besides, aren't ~60% of Switch owners PS4 owners? If someone is bitching about it not coming to PlayStation 4, it's likely they own a Switch, so they shouldn't have a problem.

I will say though that this game has horrible, horrible image quality, and that's probably why people would rather play this on a proper console. Watered down Switch and regular handheld mode Switch might be the best way to play this if you can stand the terrible joycons.

Stop with your concern trolling .

4 hours ago, lynux3 said:

No one talked about Astral Chain?  Cow delusions:mj:

31 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Who's talking about it? Certainly not you. 

I'm posting about it in the games thread... try entering sometime :fella:

Game has been out less than a week and the new resetera thread has over three thousand two hundred replies. 

Bbbut no one is talking about it :cries:

You sound like the cow version of DynamiteCop more and more each day :sabu:

2 minutes ago, Delita said:

I mean it's kinda true though. Besides myself, gokusan, and soup, I really haven't seen anyone else talk about the game. It's mostly being used as some sort of talking point by certain people.

i talked about it and i dont even own a switch.

the guy in the op is a fag tho, this shit some typical fanboy shit you see every time, nothing special

• Haha 1