• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry and ghost pretending they don’t want to fuck one another. 

Nah, im actually stuck on lvl 116. I've been just going back to earlier levels and getting chests and crowns that I missed.

I really want an 11. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

$400 is above SAMSUNGs ASP. You just admitted Samsung is the McDonald’s of cell phones. 

Apple is Ruth Chris :love:

Samsung just reported a 50%+ profit loss this quarter, I don’t think the cheapo strategy is working :tom5:

Nah, I already explained you the iPhone SE2 being rushed in early next year.

Apparently Apple feels the need to go cheapo............don't get mad at me, I'm only reporting what Apple is clearly doing.

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

Got Apple Arcade. I dl’d what the golf and ray man. Any puzzle or adventure games getting good buzz (besides ocean horn 2)

Sayonara Wild Hearts (trippy as hell and very short) 

Grindstone (if this sucks you in like it did me, say goodbye to a lot of your free time) 

Jenny LeClue (haven’t played it yet but heard good things)

Projection (Limbo inspired puzzler, also still need to play it)

Edited by Twinblade
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, jehurey said:

Nah, I already explained you the iPhone SE2 being rushed in early next year.

Apparently Apple feels the need to go cheapo............don't get mad at me, I'm only reporting what Apple is clearly doing.

Did he just say “nah” Apple ISNT dominating the premium phone market?

Tell me that’s what you said. :bate:

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

MS is dominating the premium console Market but is 3rd the console market.... juke like Apple... is that what you're boasting about... being 3rd behind Huawei? :lawl:

In other news.... after 3 patches iOS 13 ia still buggy trash..... YIKES :holeup:

https://www.theverge.com/2019/10/8/20905166/ios-13-1-review-apple-iphone-update-software-app-bug-fixes-patches

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

MS is dominating the premium console Market but is 3rd the console market.... juke like Apple... is that what you're boasting about... being 3rd behind Huawei? :lawl:

In other news.... after 3 patches iOS 13 ia still buggy trash..... YIKES :holeup:

https://www.theverge.com/2019/10/8/20905166/ios-13-1-review-apple-iphone-update-software-app-bug-fixes-patches

47% of market share. MS doesn’t have any premium hardware, nor do they have 47% of the market share.

woild you like me to post articles stating how buggy android is? At least I get updates...LMAO 

7 minutes ago, ghostz said:

47% of market share. MS doesn’t have any premium hardware, nor do they have 47% of the market share.

woild you like me to post articles stating how buggy android is? At least I get updates...LMAO 

Even after those updates your brand new iPhone 11 pro max is STILL SLOWER than the Galaxy S 10/Note 10+ :lawl:

Apple fell to 3rd place.... so now you're forced to run to.... bbbbut the premium market :cries:

Huawei just blew past Apple... damn :shrug:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Even after those updates your brand new iPhone 11 pro max is STILL SLOWER than the Galaxy S 10/Note 10+ :lawl:

Apple fell to 3rd place.... so now you're forced to run to.... bbbbut the premium market :cries:

Huawei just blew past Apple... damn :shrug:

Nice subject change, too bad jerry already said the note 10 sucks. 

47% of premium market share.. WOW, lol hard to ignore. Does Samsung have any reason to make more notes or high end galaxys? I don’t think so... hell...there won’t even be a note 11

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Sayonara Wild Hearts (trippy as hell and very short) 

Grindstone (if this sucks you in like it did me, say goodbye to a lot of your free time) 

Jenny LeClue (haven’t played it yet but heard good things)

Projection (Limbo inspired puzzler, also still need to play it)

Got em just now. Thanks! 

36 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Nice subject change, too bad jerry already said the note 10 sucks. 

47% of premium market share.. WOW, lol hard to ignore. Does Samsung have any reason to make more notes or high end galaxys? I don’t think so... hell...there won’t even be a note 11

You bought a brand new phone for it to be buggy as shit and slower than molasses :lawl:

and on top of that Apple fell to 3rd :rofls:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

You bought a brand new phone for it to be buggy as shit and slower than molasses :lawl:

and on top of that Apple fell to 3rd :rofls:

Talking about being slow when you still use SMS. Oh my god :kaz:

I own a premium phone and Apple is in the premium market. Samsung just isn’t. Lol

Edited by ghostz
2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Talking about being slow when you still use SMS. Oh my god :kaz:

I own a premium phone and Apple is in the premium market. Samsung just isn’t. Lol

I know it burns you that you haven't been able to post those speed tests for the last few years..... slow ass iPhones :rofls:

Bbbut it's premium.... that 30% drop qqs damn sure a premium free fall off a cliff... YIKES:holeup:

4 hours ago, ghostz said:

:lawl::lawl:gouko just ran all over you :lawl:

You still think you can get out of this by trying to choose your categories.

• madmaltese★ changed the title to The Official Phone thread - Serious business
  • Cooke locked this topic