The Outer Worlds reviews- 8.5@IGN, 9@GS

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just keep quitting GP and you can basically get it for $12 a year - the price of 4 cheeseburgers. 

Same. The combat looks bland. Looked like a slower Fallout.   I get either this or Borderlands 3 as a freebie with my new GPU. Can’t decide. BL has always been a bit meh so hoping this one t

I don’t support Xbox.

Might have to look into this a bit more. Seems like one of those games I'll want to like but then it turns out that the gameplay is just fucking trash and disappointing ala Fallout. Maybe it's more Mass Effect and less Fallout though. 

Just now, Casual said:

Might have to look into this a bit more. Seems like one of those games I'll want to like but then it turns out that the gameplay is just fucking trash and disappointing ala Fallout. Maybe it's more Mass Effect and less Fallout though. 

It’s more FPS looking type gameplay than anything. 

13 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Is Gamepass even worth it?

If you've never subbed before it's $1 for a month of Game Pass Ultimate (Gold + Game Pass) and a code for 6 months of Spotify Premium for new subscribers that you can use/sell/give away.

Kinda hard to beat that value for $1 even if you just play Outer Worlds and give the Spotify key away.

Edited by Hot Sauce
4 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

If you've never subbed before it's $1 for a month of Game Pass Ultimate (Gold + Game Pass) and a code for 6 months of Spotify Premium for new subscribers that you can use/sell/give away.

Kinda hard to beat that value for $1 even if you just play Outer Worlds and give the Spotify key away.

Ok, so now Gamepass comes bundled with Gold.

Means i can play online. 
That sounds good.

See, lately I've been out of the loop.

EDIT: Just saw you can't purchase gamepass with MS money. You need a CC. OUT.

Edited by MalaXmaS
8 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Ok, so now Gamepass comes bundled with Gold.

Means i can play online. 
That sounds good.

See, lately I've been out of the loop.

Specifically Gamepass Ultimate comes bundled with Gold. It's $15 a month after that first month for $1 compared to the $10 a piece you'd pay for Gold or regular Gamepass.

I don't know how invested you are in the MS services, but once you sub to Ultimate they'll convert any remaining Gold or regular Gamepass time into Ultimate at a 1:1 ratio. So if you had a year of Gold left, subbed to Ultimate for $1, you'd actually get 13 months of Ultimate for that $1. It can be a really cheap way to get Gamepass Ultimate since you can get 12 months of Gold for $60, where as Ultimate would run you $180 subbing month to month.

Edited by Hot Sauce
1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:

https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/the-outer-worlds?ref=hp

add insult to injury, all the reviews are for PS4 + the PS4 version is higher than Gears 5. :rofl: 

you gonna play it on gamepass :D If they reviewed the X1X version it would be 9/10.. We all know that it has been enhanced for X.

Edited by Spicalicious