Do any of you post College graduates get random nightmares of college?

Everyone once in a while, perhaps once a year and sometimes once every 2 years or so.  I'll get a dream that I am back at college and in that dream I realize I missed for a few weeks passing that I forgot a class that I was registered for, and thus missed an exam and fearing failing the course.

I long since graduated college over 10 years ago.  Why do I get these weird college class dreams/nightmares?  :scared:

6 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Everyone once in a while, perhaps once a year and sometimes once every 2 years or so.  I'll get a dream that I am back at college and in that dream I realize I missed for a few weeks passing that I forgot a class that I was registered for, and thus missed an exam and fearing failing the course.

I long since graduated college over 10 years ago.  Why do I get these weird college class dreams/nightmares?  :scared:

It's a common dream. I get it too. Mine is set in middle or high school though. Or that I showed up to elementary in my socks. I think it's cause I had a lot more anxiety about those than college. The worst thing about college was my balding christian rocker roommate, not the classes. Plus, college didn't have the weird A/B schedules. Not that it was ever a problem in reality, but in my dreams it is always a part of the concern. We had like 6 or 7 classes too.

Edited by roflpwnedz
3 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Nightmares of math exams.

I couldn't even sleep the nights before the exams for this advanced digital circuits class I had to take. No matter how hard I tried I just could not wrap my head around those concepts.

Edited by Twinblade
Just now, Team 2019 said:

People that work in academia are such fucking trash. I've never seen such popomous assholes who thinks their shitty subject is the most important thing on earth, and they are on some mission. Then they think your whole goal in life and existence is to win their approval to get some.shitty score number on a paper.

I'm working a software gig in academia and academia is just the fucking worst. Getting pages upon pages of descriptions, justifications, and proofs with multiple Skype meetings just so they can hear themselves talk about how important their algorithm for matching users is. Fuck off. :camby:

yes, all the time. I have this recurring dream where for some reason i'm an adult, but they find out i missed some requirement in highschool, and then i have to go back and finish High School again for some reason. :D 

it's fucking retarded.

that and every nightmare I have takes place at the first house I lived in as a kid, or the basement of my elementary school.

it's crazy how the mind works.

10 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

yes, all the time. I have this recurring dream where for some reason i'm an adult, but they find out i missed some requirement in highschool, and then i have to go back and finish High School again for some reason. :D 

it's fucking retarded.

that and every nightmare I have takes place at the first house I lived in as a kid, or the basement of my elementary school.

it's crazy how the mind works.

Same shit for most of my dreams :D

1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:

it's fucking retarded.

I have the same thing for some reason. And it's always the school i was 1-5th grade, and I always have to go one floor up where I only was ONCE in my life where all the 5-10th pupils are. 

I drive past the school sometimes, leaves an eerie taste, after so many years, it's like there is something on the upper floors calling to me. :shock:

btw the school is kinda like a castle loooong ass floors. 

Edited by Rambo
On 2019-12-17 at 3:22 PM, The Mother Fucker said:

Yep, every so often I'll dream that I'm back in this ENGR class that I had to take, with a dickhead professor that was always just a complete dick to everyone and that he failed me on one assignment. Fuck that guy.

• Sad 1