Official Disney Star Wars flopped thread

Just now, The Lizard King said:

Only going to be around til probably 2020 so that would be a lopsided trade, unless you just want to get rid of them anyway lol. 

i want to get rid of myself, can you help me?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another garbage SJW clown show re-write starring an ugly bulldyke propaganda pos   these movies all suck ass

55% on RT, yikes   https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_the_rise_of_skywalker/

fuck man jeremy looks broken  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

i didnt post actual numbers bc i didnt see the need to get that in depth about something this thread isnt about. but if you want numbers, k

opening weekends for each movie

force awakens - $247,966,675

the last jedi - $220,009,584

rise of skywalker - $177,383,864

2VirZgb.png

and again, this is a thread about how disney flopped creatively and critically. the decline in box office/interest is just a bonus :tom5:

a decline yes... but a billion dollar return is not a flop. 

That's like trying to call a AAAe a flop.... one was a 9.6, another 9.4 a this one qas a 9.2.... it's a decline... but still a AAAe :tom5:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, HolyAx said:

Why are you giving them money if you are against the Disney SW? :wonder: I boycotted anything disney related like 10 years ago

because despite what he pretends to be on here.. he still spends his money on things he calls flops :rofls:

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

a decline yes... but a billion dollar return is not a flop. 

That's like trying to call a AAAe a flop.... one was a 9.6, another 9.4 a this one qas a 9.2.... it's a decline... but still a AAAe :tom5:

again, its a critical/creative flop.

this is actually like coming into a review thread about a big budget hyped game that got a 5.0, and saying its killing it in the npd. :mjgrin:

28 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

again, its a critical/creative flop.

this is actually like coming into a review thread about a big budget hyped game that got a 5.0, and saying its killing it in the npd. :mjgrin:

I didn't bring up the sales.. GD did. 

You then proceeded to contest GD's post when he said "its making bank"..... 

on it's way Billion dollars is making bank.... you contributed to that total :tom5:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

I didn't bring up the sales.. GD did. 

You then proceeded to contest GD's post when he said "its making bank"..... 

on it's way Billion dollars is making bank.... you contributed to that total :tom5:

sorry are you not the only one that is now pursuing box office talk in a review thread, days after it was dropped? dont pass the buck to gd now that you made a flawed analogy comparing aaa review scores to sales. :rofls:

and the first part of my first sentence replying to gd was clarifying that its a critical flop, which it is. then i added that the box office was on a decline, which it was. i never contested it would make money.

again, this is a review thread and The Decline of Skywalker is a massive critical/creative flop. this is something youre going to have to come to terms with.:umad: 

Edited by Quad Damage
1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

sorry are you not the only one that is now pursuing box office talk in a review thread, days after it was dropped? dont pass the buck to gd now that you made a flawed analogy comparing aaa review scores to sales. :rofls:

and the first part of my first sentence replying to gd was clarifying that its a critical flop, which it is. then i added that the box office was on a decline, which it was. i never contested it would make money.

again, this is a review thread and The Decline of Skywalker is a massive critical/creative flop. this is something youre going to have to come to terms with.:umad: 

On 2019-12-24 at 6:50 AM, -GD- said:

They made a killing at the box office. They didn’t flop lol 

On 2019-12-24 at 5:25 PM, Quad Damage said:

023F2FD6-2287-42AD-ABDF-782A83BE9CBD.thumb.png.4cb2f459fdd8e7b966159993fdd8fe1d.png

bbbbut the billion dollar flop :awww:

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

bbbbut the billion dollar flop :awww:

edits out the text of my post where i  said it was a critical flop and the box office declined

only quotes news headline that also shows it declined

:diplo:

18 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

edits out the text of my post where i  said it was a critical flop and the box office declined

only quotes news headline that also shows it declined

:diplo:

Yes... It declined... to tune of on track for a billion dollars :lemming:

You claimed I started the sales talk, those posts I quoted show I didn't start the sales talk.....But I definitely ended the sales talk:tom5:

After all that shit talk last week... you turn around and run out pay to watch it opening week :sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Yes... It declined... to tune of on track for a billion dollars :lemming:

You claimed I started the sales talk, those posts I quoted show I didn't start the sales talk.....But I definitely I ended the sales talk:tom5:

After all that shit talk last week... you turn around and runs out pay to watch it opening week :sabu:

i said it was a critical and creative flop - which it is.

i said the box office was on a decline - which it was.

i never claimed you started sales talk, i said youre the only one currently pursuing sales talk - which you are.

then you made a flawed analogy comparing AAAE review scores to sales and tried to pass the buck to gd because you were actually failing to finish it.

bro what are you even arguing and why are you so mad that The Decline of Skywalker is massive critical and creative dud. :mj:

Edited by Quad Damage
3 minutes ago, James Skywalker said:

Everything sucks. I wish a global plague pandemic strikes.

yea and everyone turn to zombies but not slow zombies like in walking dead but fast ones like in 28 days later

1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

i said it was a critical and creative flop - which it is.

i said the box office was on a decline - which it was.

i never claimed you started sales talk, i said youre the only one currently pursuing sales talk - which you are.

then you made a flawed analogy comparing AAAE review scores to sales and tried to pass the buck to gd because you were actually failing to finish it.

bro what are you even arguing and why are you so mad that The Decline of Skywalker is massive critical and creative dud. :mj:

Yes a decline to a billion dollars.... what a dud. 

You sure did rush out to see it quickly...seeing it again this week I bet:drake:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Yes a decline to a billion dollars.... what a dud. 

You sure did rush out to see it quickly...seeing it again this week I bet:drake:

what are you arguing?

why are you mad that The Decline of Skywalker is a critical dud?

answer these questions :mjpls: