Official Disney Star Wars flopped thread

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another garbage SJW clown show re-write starring an ugly bulldyke propaganda pos   these movies all suck ass

55% on RT, yikes   https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_the_rise_of_skywalker/

fuck man jeremy looks broken  

Posted Images

Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

what are you looking forward to seeing?

i've seen the other 8. so, i just want to see it all end. as for predictions, i don't have any. i want to be surprised. i also don't want to be disappointed. so, my expectations are in check. 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

i've seen the other 8. so, i just want to see it all end. as for predictions, i don't have any. i want to be surprised. i also don't want to be disappointed. so, my expectations are in check. 

by expectations check are you saying you are even, meaning you are prepared to be disappointed or greatly entertained?

I kind of know the outcome from following the Disney-SW fan backlash vids.    I recommend folks save their money on this.  Unless you got nothing to do, and have tons of free time and money to burn.   

Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

by expectations check are you saying you are even, meaning you are prepared to be disappointed or greatly entertained?

I kind of know the outcome from following the Disney-SW fan backlash vids.    I recommend folks save their money on this.  Unless you got nothing to do, and have tons of free time and money to burn.   

i expect a paper-thin story, great 3D visuals (seeing it in 3D) and solid fan service.

I don't understand how people are using the premise of "Expectations" with a Star Wars movie.

The "expectations" for Star Wars is that its Star Wars.

The current group of "bad guys" that were established in The Last Jedi, I presume that specific group will failure, and most of them will be destroyed. The 3-4 main good guys will continue to live on, and some semblance of the Dark Side will continue.

Like.........if you're a grown up, how do you not know that already?

• Upvote 1