Official Disney Star Wars flopped thread

26 minutes ago, Chicano3000 said:

One thing you can't deny when seeing a star wars movie is the hype in the theater. Everyone cheering. I remember the first time I've experienced that was The Phantom Menace. I miss seeing those movies with my Uncle. Wish I saw these with him. Unfortunately he lives far. He let me watch the originals as a little kid, then took me to see the remastered versions when they came out. We saw all 3 of the prequel movies.

That's why these movies have a sort of sentimental value to me. 

LMFAO when I saw TPM in theaters it was like going to see the Rolling Stones or something and when everyone walked out it was like Mick Jagger died of heart attack on stage. 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another garbage SJW clown show re-write starring an ugly bulldyke propaganda pos   these movies all suck ass

55% on RT, yikes   https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_the_rise_of_skywalker/

fuck man jeremy looks broken  

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Chicano3000 said:

Ya, felt like it felt like it would have worked better with Snoke because he was established.  But last movie fucked that up...

So it was like "Yeah, we're just gonna throw old dude in there and call it a conclusion"... Would have been so much better if it planned. Like it was hinted to that he would return...

Hide contents

Hell, Palpatine's return would have been better if it was revealed in 8, and Starkiller base should have been in 9 instead of a fleet of star destroyers...

What you're saying makes sense, but 9 was obviously part damage controlling for The Last Jedi.