XseX 30% more powerful than PS5.

Just now, JONBpc said:

Im not hyping , just stating the variety xbox has.

All day one on gamepass too .

variety, of all the things to describe xbox with, i don't think it's the right word :D 

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

XsX is a tongue twister. My tongue doesn't actually twist, it's just hard to pronounce. :|

Ironically the weaker systems always win.   PS4 X360 PS2 PS1 Genesis NES 2600

https://www.vg247.com/2020/01/02/amd-navi-leak-ps5-xbox-series-x-performance-targets/   Leak at AMD.   This was always obvious though. Sony is stuck with the lower price point. 

10 minutes ago, -GD- said:

still, the one x proves power isn't everything. shit, switch is killing everyone right now. for me, power means something, so i am eye-ing the series x. 

If MS plays their cards right they will have already won the next gen

• Invest twice as much in first party, build new studios, hire world class devs etc
  • Crank out 1 or 2 new multiplayer IPs that everyone wants to play only available on Xbox
  • Expand Game Pass
  • Full backwards compatibility with 4k upscale
  • Scrap the shitty windows based OS and make a baller new console OS (Like 360)

Edited by Vini
15 minutes ago, kaz said:

Its lacking games, and you know that.

Since God of War PS4 has had the exact same problem and you know that too.

Instead I play multiplats with better graphics with a better controller. 

Edited by Vini
17 minutes ago, Ike said:

Lemons constantly have to make threads like this to try to convince themselves that they won't get buttblasted again and have to pay $500+ for the experience. :mj:

Lmao A DITCH , with a regular controller and sd card cost more than an X 

7 goty contenders on xbox 

1 on Ditch 

Tshbr 

13 minutes ago, Vini said:

• Invest twice as much in first party, build new studios, hire world class devs etc
  • Crank out 1 or 2 new multiplayer IPs that everyone wants to play only available on Xbox
  • Expand Game Pass

lol not happening. 

18 minutes ago, Ike said:

Lemons constantly have to make threads like this to try to convince themselves that they won't get buttblasted again and have to pay $500+ for the experience. :mj:

Do you notice that lemmings are practically existing in nothing but rumors and unreleased items?

Because once things become real and released..........and reviewed............shit ain't fun for them anymore.

They like talking about those studio acquisitions Microsoft makes, and they'll make threads all day long. But once a game is released and its completely underwhelming, they don't talk about it anymore.

9 minutes ago, Vini said:

Since God of War PS4 has had the exact same problem and you know that too.

Instead I play multiplats with better graphics with a better controller. 

i loved detroit and spiderman, both of which came out summer/fall 2018. sure, 2019 wasn't a great year for sony and exclusives, but xbox had the same issue. 

Just now, jehurey said:

Do you notice that lemmings are practically existing in nothing but rumors and unreleased items?

Because once things become real and released..........and reviewed............shit ain't fun for them anymore.

They like talking about those studio acquisitions Microsoft makes, and they'll make threads all day long. But once a game is released and its completely underwhelming, they don't talk about it anymore.

they are living in rumorland. hey..i'd like to see series x be the next OG xbox ( that is still the best xbox imo). i also know sony can tank next gen. however, i'll wait for full specs/playable games/price points before i make any guesses. i couldn't care less who wins next gen. shit, i've rocked the switch most of 2019 - the weakest system. 

5 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

If MS doesn't secure quite a few good games, it will be the same story as of this gen.

MS knows.

The X360 didn't succeed based on specs alone.

It had a good library of games.

they also took advantage of sony's dumb $499 and $599 skus. 

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

Even what's been barely announced shits on Sony 

Ori 2 

Hellblade 2

Halo Infinite 

Forza 

Wasteland 3

Obsidian 

Fable 

Rates new game 

Life is Strange 

Compared to 

Cinematic 3rd person action game X

Variety ? X delivers 

KYJMR8U.png&key=244de93c6ef5aea060ef71d6

1 hour ago, Vini said:

• Expand Game Pass

you can cross off everything because ms was incapable of providing new IPs the entire gen. It's the only thing it desperately needs to succeed in europe.

but it's all talk... they will repeat the same mistakes and not do anything, they tuck their dick between their legs in front of giants like sony and ninti and give up again lol. "we are the good ones hehe, you can have our xbox games". they have no idea what they're doing anymore :D 

ALSO you talk about a possible win for xbox next gen, yet it's last place this gen. lmfao

Edited by kaz

I think MS has a great variety of first party games... way more than Sony that's for sure.  But they really just need to bring production values and quality up.  

Between all their developers, they have good variety in all the genres... but they have to start executing better.  I think a lot of their games would start being reviewed and accepted better if they were between higher quality AAA games that people are wanting.  That's why Sony does well.  MS has studios that can make amazing games visually.. but the problem is that they aren't willing to take enough of a risk to completely change up the core of a franchise.. like Sony did with God of War.  The Coalition needs a chance to make an entirely new IP... forget about Gears.  Or at least give it a decade then come back.

I think The Initiative will make a quality title.  They have too many good developers there (from Sony lol) now.. and they have free reign to make whatever they want.  And I totally see Ninja Theory growing into a big AAA studio focused mostly on SP games.  They're already over 200 employees now I think.

So they're making moves.. it's just that these things take time at companies like MS.  Hopefully it starts to pay off.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

Remember when Don Mattick was asked "where are the games" at the Xbox One's E3 conference.

Don Mattrick said "if you want games, get an xbox 360"

And that was it for the Xbox One. 

DOA.

lmfao!!!! i've never seen that