Is there anything like cold beer after a long day of work?

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I can only stomach the taste of alcohol for social events/gatherings. I still don't understand how people can drink it while on their own and pretend it tastes good.

Beer tastes amazing to me. The only ones I can't stand is IPAs

Must be a taste buds thing I have friends who hate it

I'm starting to really have trouble with the carbonation and aftertaste of beers, I'm not really enjoying them anymore.

I've been buying large bottles of Sangria.  It gets me where I wanna go, alot smoother. And tastier.

7 minutes ago, Vini said:

I love IPA, there's something about that bitter sour taste that keeps bringing me back to it. 

9 minutes ago, Vini said:

I remember when I first started drinking i was like 'this shit tastes awful' and my friends (many of who are older and started before me) admitted that it tastes bad but kept on telling me that I would eventually you get used to it. To this day my feelings on it haven't changed, and I pretty much avoid drinking when possible.

Edited by Twinblade

I've been moving away from the beer tbh. Too many damn calories to have it part of my nightly routine. Nowadays I'll hit the vape and enjoy some scotch. 

Laphroiag Quarter Cask is my go to.

lrgob.non1.jpg

yea there is. 10 litre of beer + 1 litre of korn liquor.... nah not anymore, i was an alcoholic for a few years. down to only beer but seriously alcohol is awful and tastes like shit.

LMFAO at that mini bong tho, how can you smoke anything out of that? shit doesn't even get the lungs filled :D 

best thing is laying down for 10 minutes after a long day and then treat yourself to some ice cold orange juice and staying sober you cunt. :( 

Seriously though, like if you did some really hard work outside, like helped a friend move all day long, something like that.....drinking an ice cold, ICE COLD Sprite is seriously one of the greatest things ever.

Its like the commercials.

• Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Seriously though, like if you did some really hard work outside, like helped a friend move all day long, something like that.....drinking an ice cold, ICE COLD Sprite is seriously one of the greatest things ever.

Its like the commercials.

:D true

37 minutes ago, -GD- said:

real talk - hot shower. holy fuck does that ease the mind and body. 

cold shower - hits like a truck and you ready for the day, especially in winter. I know you do it as well.