Capcom is working on a Resident Evil 4 remake

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RE4 deserves to be on the Mount Rushmore of games for its contributions to gaming. One of the most important games not just of its generation but of all-time.

Hating on RE4 Absolute plebs  

RE4 doesn’t need a remake. The original was so good any changes may end up making this one worse.

RE4 was and I think still has been the most universally loved game I’ve ever seen on sw both here and gamespot after it came out. No one hated it or was not playing it. I remember everyone here on sw. com GD, Javier, and several others would share tips on certain sections. I think I’ve only ever seen that again with dark souls 1. Fun times 

• Confused 1
29 minutes ago, Delita said:

RE4 was and I think still has been the most universally loved game I’ve ever seen on sw both here and gamespot after it came out. No one hated it or was not playing it. I remember everyone here on sw. com GD, Javier, and several others would share tips on certain sections. I think I’ve only ever seen that again with dark souls 1. Fun times 

Everyone.... except lemmings :trump3:

29 minutes ago, Delita said:

Game sucks shit.  Always did.

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Game sucks shit.  Always did.

What it did for third person action games can't be overlooked, regardless of whether or not you think it should have been like the previous Resident Evils. It  was one of the most important games of its generation.

1 hour ago, Delita said:

one of the most hated game ever. on sw, on the internet, in rl, your momma thinks it sucks. what is this kind of sarcasm yo going for :wonder: 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

What it did for third person action games can't be overlooked, regardless of whether or not you think it should have been like the previous Resident Evils. It  was one of the most important games of its generation.

that's also bullshit. I hear that argument every time RE4 comes up. other games did it before RE4. suck a dick. RE4 is not only a bad game, it's also a terrible RE game. 

people are fucking stupid to believe it was somehow the holy grail for TPS. 

"It  was one of the most important games of its generation." sure man :D 

• Ben 1
12 minutes ago, kaz said:

that's also bullshit. I hear that argument every time RE4 comes up. other games did it before RE4. suck a dick. RE4 is not only a bad game, it's also a terrible RE game. 

people are fucking stupid to believe it was somehow the holy grail for TPS. 

"It  was one of the most important games of its generation." sure man :D 

Oh please, every other game that tried to do those mechanics before RE4 sucked ass. Not only did RE4 do them right but it directly influenced Gears of War which went on to become the most copied game of all time. Shit, so many major critically acclaimed franchises like Uncharted would probably not have existed (at least not in their current form) if not for that pair of games. You're delusional if you think RE4 wasn't a critical component of what gaming has become today.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Oh please, every other game that tried to do those mechanics before RE4 sucked ass. Not only did RE4 do them right but it directly influenced Gears of War which went on to become the most copied game of all time. Shit, so many major critically acclaimed franchises like Uncharted would probably not have existed (at least not in their current form) if not for that pair of games. You're delusional if you think RE4 wasn't a critical component of what gaming has become today.

I think the game was garbage and not "one of the most important games of its generation" :D   they all would've existed without this failed attempt of a RE game. :trump3:

shoulder view, aiming and then standing still. very important game. 

Edited by kaz

Let. Them. Dream.

RE4 is and shall always be the game that rocked all of the haters' collective ass.

Its on the Mount Rushmore of modern 3D gaming. And it will never come off.

This remake is for the haters and RE "purists" (who aren't purists anymore, because they turned into hypocrites after RE2 remake).

This is their chance to pretend they were right all along. Seeing a half-assed remake that scores a 6.0 a year from now.

..........make no mistake, they will never be right. RE4 (2005) will always own them, their body and soul.:blessed:The game will never go away.

There's only one man on this planet who is fit to do a RE4 remake, and he is not remaking it. Therefore only one RE4 exists.

6 minutes ago, bhytre said:

And now we Let. Sheep. Dream.

Because they're not getting the game at all :hehe:

What are you talking about............the ONLY real RE4 is already on the Switch.

Oops, guess your post backfired.

giphy.gif

Edited by jehurey