Yes, all white people are racist

On 2020-04-21 at 1:04 AM, Liquid said:

Lol nobody likes your ass, white or black. All of the ass kissing you've done over the past decade + and you still get clowned. You even kissing up to admitted white racist in here. Your black tiger king ass is an embarrassment. 

lol NOBODY likes you because you put up a wall of inferiority projecting vommit. Nigga really, kill yourself. Stab YOURSELF. Leave us out of your hate. 

the only one that takes "clowning me," like it's a job, is you.  Get a new hobby you fucking loser.  :comicbookguy:

Edited by kokujin
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That kind of shit sets us back. I fucking hate cunts like her.  She has no idea how privileged she is. She can make a video post it for the world to see and call all white people racists and noth

Hey guys, why are Mexicans bad at playing Uno?    

she just needs to get dicked right 

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

And you never change. Grow up

he won't. oldest person in this thread and this rotten. I would move him to a reddit subthread and let him piss on himself there. 

He's been on my nuts the second I said anything criticizing ''black people.''   

15 minutes ago, kokujin said:

he won't. oldest person in this thread and this rotten. I would move him to a reddit subthread and let him piss on himself there. 

What do you mean? Every single black person is pure and righteous because of melanin. 

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, kokujin said:

Lol this uncle ruckus. 

does anyone here think that someone on this forum is actually racist? to the point of committing a "hate crime"? I think racism is so overdramatized nowadays, you say one word and some people immediately explode.

i had it happen so many times in dota 2. I remember one time some righteous britfags were saying I CANNOT SAY THAT WORD BECAUSE ITS BAD yelling at me via microphone and insulting me. they didn't see the irony in that.

words are words and still need a context to be meant in a racist manner lol. actions are what really matters and even then they still need a context.

people like liquido look hostile to me, it's like a need to discuss a dead issue. no offense lol (if that makes sense)

14 minutes ago, kaz said:

does anyone here think that someone on this forum is actually racist? to the point of committing a "hate crime"? I think racism is so overdramatized nowadays, you say one word and some people immediately explode.

i had it happen so many times in dota 2. I remember one time some righteous britfags were saying I CANNOT SAY THAT WORD BECAUSE ITS BAD yelling at me via microphone and insulting me. they didn't see the irony in that.

words are words and still need a context to be meant in a racist manner lol. actions are what really matters and even then they still need a context.

people like liquido look hostile to me, it's like a need to discuss a dead issue. no offense lol (if that makes sense)

People on the left think enforcing the law and ensuring sovereignty is racism, who cares what these people define as racism. They're completely detached from reality and actually diminish what the word truly symbolizes. 

That DarkXaero idiot tried to ban Snakey from discord for calling him a virgin, he said it was racial aggression. These people are nutjobs. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

People on the left think enforcing the law and ensuring sovereignty is racism, who cares what these people define as racism. They're completely detached from reality and actually diminish what the word truly symbolizes. 

That DarkXaero idiot tried to ban Snakey from discord for calling him a virgin, he said it was racial aggression. These people are nutjobs. 

Blowing up people is not enforcing the law :mjpls:

Just now, Goukosan said:

You set the bombs with the intention to blow people up, you blew them up bro :shrug:

You set the mines up with the expressed warning that tresspassing will result in possible death. Much like the DMZ in Korea, literally no human should be there and it's made extremely clear. 

If you have the gall to enter a minefield on the opposite side of a wall or razor wire fence with clear warning then your demise is on you.  

12 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Dark can be weird sometimes, but I'm sure he wasn't serious about this. As for the loosely definition of the term racism, I agree. Using it for political reasons is embarrassing and pointing it out doesn't make you racist either.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You set the mines up with the expressed warning that tresspassing will result in possible death. Much like the DMZ in Korea, literally no human should be there and it's made extremely clear. 

If you have the gall to enter a minefield on the opposite side of a wall or razor wire fence with clear warning then your demise is on you.  

So are you setting up this mines at the Canadian Border too? :mj2:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Why would we? There's not an epidemic of Canadians or people congressing through Canada violating our border security. 

If you're passing a federal law it applies to all borders :shrug:

People sneak through the Canadian Border all the time bro.   Place your mines there too and blow them Canadians up. 

From January 2017 to March 2018, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police intercepted 25,645 people crossing the border into Canada illegally.

Canada should put mines at their border too, blow up all those Americans sneaking into Canada.

Great Plan Bro. 

:faketan:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

If you're passing a federal law it applies to all borders :shrug:

People sneak through the Canadian Border all the time bro.   Place your mines there too and blow them Canadians up. 

From January 2017 to March 2018, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police intercepted 25,645 people crossing the border into Canada illegally.

Canada should put mines at their border too, blow up all those Americans sneaking into Canada.

Great Plan Bro. 

:faketan:

As far as I'm concerned a nation can do whatever it wants to retain the sovereignty of its border and the protection of its people as long as there is fundamentally clear and expressed warning for attempted violators. 

45 minutes ago, kaz said:

1. I didn't make this thread, I replied to it. 2. How is this a dead issue?

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

As far as I'm concerned a nation can do whatever it wants to retain the sovereignty of its border and the protection of its people as long as there is fundamentally clear and expressed warning for attempted violators. 

Yes... but them bombs at the border... Kill all. those Americans sneaking into Canada... Kill em all. 

Great Plan :salute: