Yes, all white people are racist

2 hours ago, Liquid said:

Do explain racism to us. 

Is making fun of someone with red hair racist?

Is making fun of ugly people racist?

is making fun of /judging people born into wealth racist?

is calling someone an old geezer racist?

Edited by ghostz
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That kind of shit sets us back. I fucking hate cunts like her.  She has no idea how privileged she is. She can make a video post it for the world to see and call all white people racists and noth

Hey guys, why are Mexicans bad at playing Uno?    

she just needs to get dicked right 

Posted Images

Racism is fucking people over bc or their race. Me calling a Asian or a black person a word means nothing. It’s the same as calling a fat person fat. 

I would never NOT hire someone, or try to fuck up their life bc of their skin color, hair color, weight, etc. that’s racism. A simple name, no, not racist, and neither is having predetermined thoughts based on your life experiences. Everyone does. You’re lying if you’re saying you don’t. 

Also - the thought black people cant be racist is racist in itself. Y’all think you’re above racism? Lmfao. You aren’t some little pond scum, many black people have power and have shown they can be just as racist and some sheltered hilbilly as Alabama. 

Edited by ghostz
On 2020-04-22 at 2:25 PM, kaz said:

does anyone here think that someone on this forum is actually racist? to the point of committing a "hate crime"? I think racism is so overdramatized nowadays, you say one word and some people immediately explode.

i had it happen so many times in dota 2. I remember one time some righteous britfags were saying I CANNOT SAY THAT WORD BECAUSE ITS BAD yelling at me via microphone and insulting me. they didn't see the irony in that.

words are words and still need a context to be meant in a racist manner lol. actions are what really matters and even then they still need a context.

people like liquido look hostile to me, it's like a need to discuss a dead issue. no offense lol (if that makes sense)

This is a accurate post 👍🏼

2 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I always say the root of the word racism is evil.    You know what is also evil?  If you guessed it, you are correct, the Devil.  The Devil is evil.  It is in his name.  

I am going to start calling the devil Deevil

4 hours ago, ghostz said:

Racism is fucking people over bc or their race. Me calling a Asian or a black person a word means nothing. It’s the same as calling a fat person fat. 

I would never NOT hire someone, or try to fuck up their life bc of their skin color, hair color, weight, etc. that’s racism. A simple name, no, not racist, and neither is having predetermined thoughts based on your life experiences. Everyone does. You’re lying if you’re saying you don’t. 

Also - the thought black people cant be racist is racist in itself. Y’all think you’re above racism? Lmfao. You aren’t some little pond scum, many black people have power and have shown they can be just as racist and some sheltered hilbilly as Alabama. 

Predetermined thoughts on a person based on erroneous detail is literally the definition of prejudice. 

As always it's fascinating to hear what racism and bigotry really is by straight white males. You  guys have suffered so much discrimination over the centuries from a female Ghostbusters reboot, to a black female James Bond who turned out to not actually be playing James Bond. 

46 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Predetermined thoughts on a person based on erroneous detail is literally the definition of prejudice. 

As always it's fascinating to hear what racism and bigotry really is by straight white males. You  guys have suffered so much discrimination over the centuries from a female Ghostbusters reboot, to a black female James Bond who turned out to not actually be playing James Bond. 

19 hours ago, ghostz said:

Is making fun of someone with red hair racist?

Is making fun of ugly people racist?

is making fun of /judging people born into wealth racist?

is calling someone an old geezer racist?

I guess you’d see no issues with a new NWA film with them all being white people then. 

ez e...played by Steve carrel! Dr Dre can be done by will ferrel. No issue at all, right? 

let’s make a new MLK movie and have a white person play him!

Edited by ghostz
5 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Because the Ghostbusters were real people and based in reality? 

It was based on the original, which was white people (men). made by white people (men). I had no problem with the reboot for the record, but see how fucking idiotic your lil argument was! LMAO you would LOSE YOUR SHIT over a white NWA movie, wouldn’t you ? :D 

how about a new movie loosely based on MLK, but now he’s a white woman! :D 

how about a white malcom x! 

Edited by ghostz
1 hour ago, Liquid said:

Defines prejudice in one sentence, displays prejudice in the very next. LMAO. You think you know my life because I’m not black and don’t suck dick?

i guess that means since you’re black and sick dick you’re a ghetto POS that has AIDS and a crack addiction.  See how it works both ways, you fucking loser? LMFAO

@Liquid respond to every single post little boy

Edited by ghostz