Yes, all white people are racist

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That kind of shit sets us back. I fucking hate cunts like her.  She has no idea how privileged she is. She can make a video post it for the world to see and call all white people racists and noth

Hey guys, why are Mexicans bad at playing Uno?    

she just needs to get dicked right 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

bro, stop making posts. maybe homeboy is doing something. 10 straight posts and no reply. chill. 

All theses decades later, and Ghostz still looking for that proverbial X button. :face:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, -GD- said:

fuck it then, give it your best shot. 

Remy wants to cry racism? I’ll have him begging to lick my fucking toes by the end of this thread

hes a little boy and will be treated as such ITT if he continues to spew his garbage thoughts 

Edited by ghostz
3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Remy wants to cry racism? I’ll have him begging to lick my fucking toes by the end of this thread

hes a little boy and will be treated as such ITT if he continues to spew his garbage thoughts 

Lil Duval Popcorn GIF - LilDuval Popcorn Eating GIFs
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

That would be spamming the thread.  Spam is ban worthy :trump3:

Which post did I make that wasn’t a valid point? 

Or are you just trying to silence me because I’m...white? Aka... are you a little boy racist too?

last I checked you were demodded after ABUSING your power one too many times. Seems like something you’d cry racism over IRL :reg:

Edited by ghostz
Just now, ghostz said:

Which post did I make that wasn’t a valid point? 

Or are you just trying to silence me because I’m...white? Aka... are you a little boy racist too?

are you going to now make 20 posts in a row all minutes apart? :faketan:

18 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Probably not if you keep responding to him :danylol:

My Two responses to his 20 posts :lupe:

.... those two posts would have no responses like the previous ten in a row he did minutes apart on the previous page genius... that 2:20 Ratio :drake:

Just now, Goukosan said:

.... those two posts would have no responses like the previous ten in a row he did minutes apart on the previous page genius... that 2:20 Ratio :drake:

Can you show me a post that I made that wasn’t valid? 

if you can’t, well... :reg:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

My point was that he can't make 20 posts in a row if you keep responding to him :drake: 

Are you seriously mad that I pointed out and made a joke of something obvious?

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

My point was that he can't make 20 posts in a row if you keep responding to him :drake: 

Are you seriously mad that I pointed out and made a joke of something obvious?

No retard.  He made over 10 posts in a row MINUTES apart with no one responding to him...that's what my comment was about. 

You would have seen the Obvious if you weren't so hury to jump on my dick....... Bbbut he can't make posts in a row without a response... :lawl:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No retard.  He made over 10 posts in a row MINUTES apart with no one responding to him...that's what my comment was about. 

You would have seen the Obvious if you weren't so hury to jump on my dick....... Bbbut he can't make posts in a row without a response... :lawl:

8 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Can you show me a post that I made that wasn’t valid? 

if you can’t, well... :reg:

guess you can’t. :kaz:

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You said... "Are you now going to make 20 posts in a row, all minutes apart?"

You're asking him if he's going to do the same thing he did before... again.  To which I replied that he can't if you keep responding..  They're not "in a row" if you're putting posts between them :lemming: 

Jesus fucking CHRIST you're dumb.

Edited by Remij_