• Apple Music
    • Google Music
    • YouTube Premium or Youtube
    • Tidal
    • Soundcloud
    • Torrent/Download
    • Amazon Music
    • Other

I mainly use Apple Music but Sprint/T-Mobile just gave two months of YouTube premium away, which is nice I guess but probably not worth the money. Figure most use Spotify, but just curious on everyone’s preferences. 

still blows my mind that I pay for music, 10 years ago I would have said not a chance in hell. However, the convenience easily out weights ~10 a month. (Really 5 or so as I have a few people on my account)

Edited by ghostz
51 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Yea I mean you could just sign up monthly. Takes 2 seconds to make a Gmail & Amazon acct

I have it. But I cancel it all the time and they give me a free month to come back and then I cancel again. It's fun

6 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

google music/youtube music cause I'm grandfathered into a 7.99 plan plus ad free youtube

damn, how long have you had it.

I've been on and off Google Play for like 4-5 years, but that's because I got six free months of Spotify in between.

I'm kinda wary about Youtube music, I had already gotten used to Google Play. Even though Spotify may do a better job listing all the new music that released that week, whereas Google Play only seems like to list 10 or 12 singles/albums in that section.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

damn, how long have you had it.

I've been on and off Google Play for like 4-5 years, but that's because I got six free months of Spotify in between.

I'm kinda wary about Youtube music, I had already gotten used to Google Play. Even though Spotify may do a better job listing all the new music that released that week, whereas Google Play only seems like to list 10 or 12 singles/albums in that section.

SInce Launch :bisonben:

Spotify cause the algorithm is way better for finding new music compared to other services. 

I use to pirate my shit until about two years ago when I just couldn't find music from the bands I listened to. I should've kept my ratio up on what.cd. :dead2:

On 2020-04-29 at 11:19 AM, ghostz said:

I mainly use Apple Music but Sprint/T-Mobile just gave two months of YouTube premium away, which is nice I guess but probably not worth the money. Figure most use Spotify, but just curious on everyone’s preferences. 

still blows my mind that I pay for music, 10 years ago I would have said not a chance in hell. However, the convenience easily out weights ~10 a month. (Really 5 or so as I have a few people on my account)

I use Google Music primarily, since I have an Android phone. 

I occasionally may go to Youtube to play a song I don't own. 

I had it for a while but I'm slowly starting to use Amazon Music as well since I'm a Prime member. 

spotify has way better playlists, but i use apple music because i'm too lazy to switch. 

i use spotify free to find new artists/tracks, then dl them on apple music. 

6 minutes ago, kaz said:

imagine people supporting bezos in 2020 :freeman:  muuuh amaazon..... fkn degenerates

you think Amazon is something, let me remind you fools of the masquerading 'MaBell'.

I didn't even realize until yesterday that the SBC turned AT&T brand (don't ever forget it was SBC that bought a near dying AT&T & Cingular Wireless before renaming itself the new AT&T) it recently bought Spectrum which had recently acquired TimeWarner and it's RoadRunner Internet.

Where do I begin.  TimeWarner was responsible for the ending of the great days of pro-wrestling in 2001 when they were AOL TimeWarner and those hot shots at the board directors thought it was smart to completely sell a 12-24 year old age market to the competitor WWF.   TimeWarner were also at the center for nearly destroying the Video Game industry in 1983 when they were Warner Communications promoting their non-quality controlled Atari VCS 2600 that was spitting out garbage ET games to the point that Americans as a whole had enough and just said F-gaming.  

I would give them credit for CNN (though this was really Ted Turner's creation) but that CNN has been trash for a good 15+ years, and their pioneering premium cable channel HBO (another Turner creation), I lost all respect for when they started putting out fake documentaries.  To think all of that is owned by faux AT&T. 

Mind you the original 'MaBell' AT&T was partially responsible for Comcast being a juggernaut.  That 2001 buy out of Tele-Communications Inc. (TCI) cable with it's @Home High Speed Internet services, was the last big move made by the old AT&T brand before it sold that to Comcast in 2002, and then Comcast jack asses sought to acquire DirectTV and merge their crummy G4 gaming channel with the way ahead of it's time technology channel TechTV and pretty much turned it into a dumb gaming/gaming review channel.   

Only now thanks to the Youtube and other Internet streaming sites that Tech enthusiast found new avenues to talk about Tech.   Irony now that cable and broadcast industry is now looking like a dinosaur so no wonder they have been merging with each other.  

But with all that said, Amazon is being Amazon, it's doing what any other tech brand could have done but set on their asses. Can't hate them for that.