Is anyone here a Covid19 protestor?

If you own a small non essential business.. I kinda get it. If not, and you’re bitching about having to wear a mask... :D 

stores can choose to only allow people in if they’re wearing purple shirts if they wanted... it’s their property and their rules. People are idiots :D 

54936F40-D5E2-4B09-A6C2-C90021B4EFBB.thumb.jpeg.340e3d9e67bd57d10fcbd85d6276d706.jpeg

Edited by ghostz

IT SHWULD BE A CHYOICE!!

mufwuhahad.

their little brains can't grasp ideas outside of their internal fight with themselves.  "But you're making other people sick."  "It's like saying it should be a choice to drive safely."  "It's like saying it should be a choice not to shoot people.  "it's like-- *a sigh*, nevermind Sharon.  I understand how you feel.  It should be a choice."

14 minutes ago, kokujin said:

IT SHWULD BE A CHYOICE!!

mufwuhahad.

their little brains can't grasp ideas outside of their internal fight with themselves.  "But you're making other people sick."  "It's like saying it should be a choice to drive safely."  "It's like saying it should be a choice not to shoot people.  "it's like-- *a sigh*, nevermind Sharon.  I understand how you feel.  It should be a choice."

its easy for you to say when you just use your whole skin body suit to look like a black men as a mask and don't have to wear an actual one

17 minutes ago, kaz said:

its easy for you to say when you just use your whole skin body suit to look like a black men as a mask and don't have to wear an actual one

it's a melancholy joke my life as a black man.  you know the pain.  social distance??  :D  try segregation you spoilt karens and sharons.  You no kno my struggle. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

Sweden is doing fine without the quarantine

Chart shows Swedish deaths from coronavirus daily

They literally have 10x more deaths than both Finland and Norway. Both of whom are quarantined. :|

I'm just pissed my province closed all the parks. It's a massive province with more than enough room for people to keep their distance. If grocery stores are ok so should a 100 million acres. 

If you can't socially distance when camping then you can't socially distance. 

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

I'm just pissed my province closed all the parks. It's a massive province with more than enough room for people to keep their distance. If grocery stores are ok so should a 100 million acres. 

If you can't socially distance when camping then you can't socially distance. 

Come on down to Washington then. The state parks are still open for day use only for hiking, hunting, and fishing etc. Just no camping yet and all the coastal parks are still closed. I'm going for a hike this weekend.

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

Come on down to Washington then. The state parks are still open for day use only for hiking, hunting, and fishing etc. Just no camping yet and all the coastal parks are still closed. I'm going for a hike this weekend.

City parks are still open but with the provincial and national parks closed it just made the city ones busier. Great idea guys.

Anyway I'm leaving for the back country today for a fishing trip to a lake not in a park. Gonna be a beauty weekend :love:

also the border is closed lol

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

City parks are still open but with the provincial and national parks closed it just made the city ones busier. Great idea guys.

Anyway I'm leaving for the back country today for a fishing trip to a lake not in a park. Gonna be a beauty weekend :love:

also the border is closed lol

Ah yeah forgot about the border :happysad:

This weekend is going to be so fucking gorgeous I can wait. :aitch:

40 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

This picture supports my worldview, so I won't check how accurate the values in the grey box ended up being despite the noted potential for a substantial rise. :grimaceright:

1 hour ago, HolyAx said:

No it's not.  Sweden has 2900+ deaths.  Finland and Norway whom locked down combined are under 500.  

5 hours ago, Ike said:

They literally have 10x more deaths than both Finland and Norway. Both of whom are quarantined. :|

:D

there it is. for you 111 and below IQ dumbies, that's game and sink right there. You compare Sweden with its neighboors, who's other circumstances match.

Not over here in New York. I was actually gonna congratulate Sweden, as I heard they went bung-ho on the no quarantine thing and maybe they figured out a good trend,

but nope.  :D   10x more deaths.  It's good it's going down,, but... let sweden play with lives and show us results,, seriously.