Well my county is semi reopening next Friday (5/15)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you think they're lying about the number of people dying or that they're simply overcounting people dying of other causes and attributing it to COVID? If the latter, you can just look at excess mor

Lol at the conspiracy retardation itt     I bet these guys are the same ones who misunderstood how cdc numbers/provisional death counts work.   

I'll feel free take the words of a guy that shoots rockets into space over random guy on shitty game forum 

Posted Images

My county mostly opened against Govenor's orders.  Now it's a shit show here and he is threatening to take away their emergency fund.   My county is run by idiots.  

Edited by lostfool
3 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

Coronavirus removes all the sick and needy people, if you are healthy then you should be fine, even if you are old.

you are absolutely retarded sometimes :D 

1 hour ago, HolyAx said:

Coronavirus removes all the sick and needy people, if you are healthy then you should be fine, even if you are old.

You should also be fine if you run across a highway without looking, but is that a chance you want to take? 

it’s just an unnecessary risk that I do not need to take. Simple really. I’d rather not get a common cold, let alone a respiratory illness of any kind 

2 hours ago, HolyAx said:

You have no idea what you are talking about. 

Miami-Dade county is reopening soon, as well. Gyms, movie theaters and clubs will stay closed, fortunately. But there are so many idiots here, who take the arm when given a hand. This shit will spread here again big time. 

17 minutes ago, -GD- said:

You have no idea what you are talking about. 

People at moderate risk from coronavirus include people who:

• are 70 or older
  • are pregnant
  • have a lung condition that's not severe (such as asthma, COPD, emphysema or bronchitis)
  • have heart disease (such as heart failure)
  • have diabetes
  • have chronic kidney disease
  • have liver disease (such as hepatitis)
  • have a condition affecting the brain or nerves (such as Parkinson's disease, motor neurone disease, multiple sclerosis or cerebral palsy)
  • have a condition that means they have a high risk of getting infections
  • are taking medicine that can affect the immune system (such as low doses of steroids)
  • are very obese (a BMI of 40 or above)

• People at high risk from coronavirus include people who:
  • have had an organ transplant
  • are having chemotherapy or antibody treatment for cancer, including immunotherapy
  • are having an intense course of radiotherapy (radical radiotherapy) for lung cancer
  • are having targeted cancer treatments that can affect the immune system (such as protein kinase inhibitors or PARP inhibitors)
  • have blood or bone marrow cancer (such as leukaemia, lymphoma or myeloma)
  • have had a bone marrow or stem cell transplant in the past 6 months, or are still taking immunosuppressant medicine
  • have been told by a doctor they you have a severe lung condition (such as cystic fibrosis, severe asthma or severe COPD)
  • have a condition that means they have a very high risk of getting infections (such as SCID or sickle cell)
  • are taking medicine that makes them much more likely to get infections (such as high doses of steroids)
  • were born with a serious heart condition and are pregnant
9 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

People at moderate risk from coronavirus include people who:

• are 70 or older
  • are pregnant
  • have a lung condition that's not severe (such as asthma, COPD, emphysema or bronchitis)
  • have heart disease (such as heart failure)
  • have diabetes
  • have chronic kidney disease
  • have liver disease (such as hepatitis)
  • have a condition affecting the brain or nerves (such as Parkinson's disease, motor neurone disease, multiple sclerosis or cerebral palsy)
  • have a condition that means they have a high risk of getting infections
  • are taking medicine that can affect the immune system (such as low doses of steroids)
  • are very obese (a BMI of 40 or above)

• People at high risk from coronavirus include people who:
  • have had an organ transplant
  • are having chemotherapy or antibody treatment for cancer, including immunotherapy
  • are having an intense course of radiotherapy (radical radiotherapy) for lung cancer
  • are having targeted cancer treatments that can affect the immune system (such as protein kinase inhibitors or PARP inhibitors)
  • have blood or bone marrow cancer (such as leukaemia, lymphoma or myeloma)
  • have had a bone marrow or stem cell transplant in the past 6 months, or are still taking immunosuppressant medicine
  • have been told by a doctor they you have a severe lung condition (such as cystic fibrosis, severe asthma or severe COPD)
  • have a condition that means they have a very high risk of getting infections (such as SCID or sickle cell)
  • are taking medicine that makes them much more likely to get infections (such as high doses of steroids)
  • were born with a serious heart condition and are pregnant

Perfectly healthy people have died, as well. I report the South Florida Cases, plus I deal with Frontline healthcare workers.  Also, the symptoms can be significantly worse than any flu you’ve had - even if you are 20 and in perfect health.  Those people, in that list, have a greater chance of dying. That is correct. But it doesn’t paint the complete picture.

10 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Perfectly healthy people have died, as well. I report the South Florida Cases, plus I deal with Frontline healthcare workers.  Also, the symptoms can be significantly worse than any flu you’ve had - even if you are 20 and in perfect health.  Those people, in that list, have a greater chance of dying. That is correct. But it doesn’t paint the complete picture.

If If it felt at worst like normal flu, who tf wants that. :ben: