• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what an awful review 

Can't remember last time I've seen a hyped F game

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Just goes to show you how overrated Nintendo games are when they are exclusive :mj: 

LOL the backtracking is glorious.

Its even better because you know these guys are going to change their narrative once again if they want to make fun of sheep, but by already saying stuff like this, they're ruining those future attempts.

They'll be trying to use the IGN or other non-Gamespot score in the near-future.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL the backtracking is glorious.

Its even better because you know these guys are going to change their narrative once again if they want to make fun of sheep, but by already saying stuff like this, they're ruining those future attempts.

They'll be trying to use the IGN or other non-Gamespot score in the near-future.

Huh?

TSHBR because regardless of the score... they lost an exclusive.  This 4.0 game is the same game that released before.... 

It just goes to show how completely fucking overrated this shit was because it's on a Nintendo console that was begging for scraps :shrug: 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Huh?

TSHBR because regardless of the score... they lost an exclusive.  This 4.0 game is the same game that released before.... 

It just goes to show how completely fucking overrated this shit was because it's on a Nintendo console that was begging for scraps :shrug: 

Sorry..........you're talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Its not going to work.

You paid HOW MUCH for a 4.0 port?

Its either you getting owned..........or YOU ENJOY THE PORT, and that's the only way sheep can get owned.

Its a 7 year old game, and you guys were trying to sell the idea that the sheep got owned.............hard.

It's as funny remembering about it now, as it happened back then.

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

PlayStation 4 with two 4/10 games within a week of each other, you hate to see it.

P.S. Don't act like this wasn't hyped in a degree. You guys were laughing because it wasn't on Xbox which absolutely means you were bolstering it.

:mj:

Why do you keep doing this? xbox has 0 exclusive games. not a single cow makes retarded posts like this because it's a waste of time. 

every "big" xbox game recently flopped. If anything you should keep it down but you always try to "spin" it somehow. I just don't get it. 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry..........you're talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Its not going to work.

You paid HOW MUCH for a 4.0 port?

Its either you getting owned..........or YOU ENJOY THE PORT, and that's the only way sheep can get owned.

Its a 7 year old game, and you guys were trying to sell the idea that the sheep got owned.............hard.

It's as funny remembering about it now, as it happened back then.

Sorry but I can't do whatever the fuck I want :D 

It doesn't matter if I liked the game or not.  The game scored a 4...  it's a fucking flop, and shows how overrated games are when they are on Nintendo.  Now... it's either that... or it's not a fucking flop... and the WiiU score is fair... which means that the Sheep are still raped because they lost this exclusive.

Either way the sheep are raped dude... you're not getting out of that one. :mickeyj:

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Sorry but I can't do whatever the fuck I want :D 

It doesn't matter if I liked the game or not.  The game scored a 4...  it's a fucking flop, and shows how overrated games are when they are on Nintendo.  Now... it's either that... or it's not a fucking flop... and the WiiU score is fair... which means that the Sheep are still raped because they lost this exclusive.

Either way the sheep are raped dude... you're not getting out of that one. :mickeyj:

Of course you can do whatever you want.

...........like I said, it just isn't going to work, and I'll point it out every time.

You're talking out of both sides of your mouth............you're losing credibility by the minute.

I actually want you to continue doing this because you're going to be making it MUCH easier for me in the future when your new bullshit is being contradicted by your old bullshit.  I'm giving you all the rope you want, baby.

No, it doesn't show that nintendo games are overrated.............I LOVE IT. You are now scrambling to come up with NEW bullshit claims in order to make your current bullshit hold any water.

I will gladly give you more rope to hang yourself with.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Of course you can do whatever you want.

...........like I said, it just isn't going to work, and I'll point it out every time.

You're talking out of both sides of your mouth............you're losing credibility by the minute.

I actually want you to continue doing this because you're going to be making it MUCH easier for me in the future when your new bullshit is being contradicted by your old bullshit.  I'm giving you all the rope you want, baby.

There's no contradiction to my way of thinking dude.  

The 4/10 shows that it was overrated on WiiU.

And guess what... that can be true... and I can still laugh in the Sheep's face that they lost their game :hehe: 

I'm laughing right now :kaz: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

There's no contradiction to my way of thinking dude.  

The 4/10 shows that it was overrated on WiiU.

And guess what... that can be true... and I can still laugh in the Sheep's face that they lost their game :hehe: 

I'm laughing right now :kaz: 

Yes their is.

You were intentionally hyping something that you knew was a horrible game = Sheep losing this game as an exclusive is NO OWNAGE at all, if you already knew that the game sucks

But you are trying to have it both ways.

You're PREVIOUS ownage of the sheep losing this exclusive was supposedly a HUGE deal to you.................but the GAME SUCKS at the same time.

You're talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Sorry,  Nintendo games are not overrated. It seems like you just got a bad port.............that you went out of your way to GoFundMe to pay for. LOL

I'm sure you're trying really hard to laugh this off.....and it isn't working, because you're sounding madder and madder with each post.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yes their is.

You were intentionally hyping something that you knew was a horrible game = Sheep losing this game as an exclusive is NO OWNAGE at all, if you already knew that the game sucks

But you are trying to have it both ways.

You're PREVIOUS ownage of the sheep losing this exclusive was supposedly a HUGE deal to you.................but the GAME SUCKS at the same time.

You're talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Sorry,  Nintendo games are not overrated. It seems like you just got a bad port.............that you went out of your way to GoFundMe to pay for. LOL

I'm sure you're trying really hard to laugh this off.....and it isn't working, because you're sounding madder and madder with each post.

Nope. 

I hyped Nintendo losing a 8/10 exclusive.

The fact that we're now seeing it's "true score" changes nothing about that.  

What's happening here is that YOU are learning that Nintendo's shit is overrated.

TSHBR.  Exclusive lost... and it revealed the Nintendo exclusive overrating bias.  Lmao... you're even at the point where you're trying to blame "the port" as the fault... 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nope. 

I hyped Nintendo losing a 8/10 exclusive.

So you paid money for a bad port.

You see, no other narrative makes sense.

You PAID MONEY to get a bad game that you already knew was a bad game???????????????????

Nope...........that means you thought Wonderful 101 on the Wii U was a good game, and you wanted it.

Which means you just got a bad port, sweetie.

Looks like Wii U owners of Wonderful 101 come out on top, still.

You know that your narrative doesn't work.........because you had introduce a NEW narrative excuse. (Nintendo gamez iz ovurrated:lemming:)

2 hours ago, bhytre said:

TSHBR :D

That reviewer got filtered though, he should never be allowed near any game again what a cripple :tom: 

"I was figuring things out too slowly to keep up with the hyperactive story and its multifaceted gameplay" 

Im too slow to keep up with the mutilfaceted gameplay..... 4.0 :grimaceleft:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

"I was figuring things out too slowly to keep up with the hyperactive story and its multifaceted gameplay" 

Im too slow to keep up with the mutilfaceted gameplay..... 4.0 :grimaceleft:

I had the game on my WiiU, never finished it but got pretty far. Game was quite chaotic and hard sometimes, I can see how these "reviewers" get their ass handed to them :yeshrug:

Still this is SW 4.0 lmfaooooooo  :tom: :will2: