Paper Mario: The Oragami King announced. Out in July

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, this a turn based rpg. This is a completely original title. The writing and story on these are usually really well done and pretty funny. From the same developer of the Fire Emblem games, Intell

Quick example of combat 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I don't know what it means? This is you stupid ass sheep trying to move the goalpost.

Mario RPG is a separate franchise you retard. It's an RPG... its not a platformer, it's not a racer, it's not a party game... it's an RPG. You said they're recycled and ran out of ideas. 

So now that we're asking you how many Paper Mario RPG games have there been in 20 years, your dumbass takes that as a moving the goal post? :lawl:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Mario RPG is a separate franchise you retard. It's an RPG... its not a platformer, it's not a racer, it's not a party game... it's an RPG. You said they're recycled and ran out of ideas. 

So now that we're asking you how many Paper Mario RPG games have there been in 20 years, your dumbass takes that as a moving the goal post? :lawl:

You say this while citing a Mario property... You are beyond retarded. 

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

You say this while citing a Mario property... You are beyond retarded. 

Wait you think the Mario IP makes it the same genre? :lawl:

This coming from the guy that was trying to say that let's go Pokémon evee and Pikachu are different games.... is now saying that actual different games in different genres are the same. A fighting game, a racer, a platformer and a RPG.... are all the same games in the same genre  :grimaceleft:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Wait you think the Mario IP makes it the same genre? :lawl:

This coming from the guy that was trying to say that let's go Pokémon evee and Pikachu are different games.... is now saying that actual different games in different genres are the same. A fighting game, a racer, a platformer and a RPG.... are all the same games in the same genre  :grimaceleft:

Holy hell you are a moron

9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

@DynamiteCop I can’t even quote your stupid list. Are you saying Mario kart is the same game as smash? Lol those are spin offs of the main games. Compare gears or halo or forza to MAIN Mario games. 

I'm saying this milking of Nintendo properties over and over and over again is getting old, they are without any doubt creatively bankrupt. It's just the same games and characters every generation for the past 35 years and this isn't even for just Mario, it's basically all of their franchises, it's boring, dumb and old.

How can anyone get excited when there's literally at least 30 Mario involved projects in a generation? There's no questioning what's coming next, there's no ambiguity as to what they'll do next-gen. They'll keep repeating the same shit endlessly, they don't even need to announce games, we already know what they'll be. 

19 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I'm saying this milking of Nintendo properties over and over and over again is getting old, they are without any doubt creatively bankrupt. It's just the same games and characters every generation for the past 35 years and this isn't even for just Mario, it's basically all of their franchises, it's boring, dumb and old.

How can anyone get excited when there's literally at least 30 Mario involved projects in a generation? There's no questioning what's coming next, there's no ambiguity as to what they'll do next-gen. They'll keep repeating the same shit endlessly, they don't even need to announce games, we already know what they'll be. 

Because Mario party is nothing like Mario kart. Which is nothing like smash. Wish is nothing like Mario party. Which is nothing like mario oddessy. 

You hate the universe I guess, but these games are different genres

instead you play the same FPS over and over. Or racing game. Over and over. Lol

24 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

How dare they use their IP that makes them money! I’m also outraged that Marvel has been milking Spider-Man and DC has been milking Batman for 50 years! Get creative guys!

Edited by Ike
54 minutes ago, Ike said:

How dare they use their IP that makes them money! I’m also outraged that Marvel has been milking Spider-Man and DC has been milking Batman for 50 years! Get creative guys!

Another DC or Marvel Movie? 

Another James Bond? Another Star Wars? 

dyno doesn't even realize how hard he got owned ITT and just keeps going. I like his retard logic "buuh buh all mario gamess, i dont like rpgs buaah"  :tom: 

12 hours ago, Bodycount VII said:

the game's change so much that there's really no comparison, nintendo keeps raising the bar with mario and zelda where as other devs just stagnate.

lmao it's easy to raise the bar when it's so low.  raising it to 1080p isn't impressive at all :D