BloodBorne and more Sony games coming to PC

please !! No!! Sony god no!!!11 tchbfr

BLOODBORNE is currently in development for PC. I wanted to go ahead and get this to you guys who love to game on PC. This could take 10 months up to a year to get announced but other Sony games to PC might get announced first and this later! If you thought that Horizon was the only one coming to PC then prepare to get blown away. But yeah, do NOT take this as 100% confirmation and wait for official news! And of course, take every leak with a grain of salt.

https://respawnfirst.com/bloodborne-coming-pc-industry-insider/

Bloodborne is a game that the Souls fans love and adore. Even though the DarkSouls games are available to play on PC, Bloodborne is exclusive to PS4. That could change in the future according to a new leak.

Some new information has been Leaked which suggests that Bloodborne is being developed for PC. Horizon Zero Dawn and Death Stranding are other games that have been confirmed for PC and this could mean that other PS titles will come to PC as well. The leak is as follows:

BLOODBORNE is currently in development for PC. I wanted to go ahead and get this to you guys who love to game on PC. This could take 10 months up to a year to get announced but other Sony games to PC might get announced first and this later! If you thought that Horizon was the only one coming to PC then prepare to get blown away. But yeah, do NOT take this as 100% confirmation and wait for official news! And of course, take every leak with a grain of salt.

As this is a sensitive matter and we do not want anyone to get into trouble if this does turn out to be true, we have not mentioned any names or added any links. This information was shared in a private group. The leaker went on to mention the following:

My sources are from the gaming industry and from the word’s most active gaming forum that is Era. Fully trust em on this one and have known them personally for a few years now. Peace out.

PS: If you know some people from foreign countries or from Era do not share this with them. This is only and only for you guys since this is a private group.

People did not like that fact that Horizon Zero Dawn is coming to PC and I think that if Bloodborne comes to PC then there is going to be some backlash there as well but the game is pretty old now and if other players get the chance to play it then we should give it to them.

As is always the case with leaks and rumors, do take this with a grain of salt until there is confirmation from Sony or FromSoftware.

Let us know what you think about this leak and whether or not you would be interested in playing Bloodborne on PC.

Sounds legit. :grimaceleft:

• Haha 1

It is true. I will play the game in glorious 120 fps with maxed out graphics unlike the fags who ruined their first playthrough on can'tsoles :kaz:  

WELCOME HOME BLOODBORNE :banderoos:

2 minutes ago, kazilicious said:

It is true. I will play the game in glorious 120 fps with maxed out graphics unlike the fags who ruined their first playthrough on can'tsoles :kaz:  

I only played half :jonb:

6 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

I only played half :jonb:

get on my level. the whole game in its FULL GLORY. ONLY ON PC. :bow: