Fyi I'm no longer an admin

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Retardcop as an admin could get us special olympics funding. 

I don't believe I did. But whatever, everyone here is a racist. All of us. It's human nature.  It's not going to go away no matter how many statues are torn down or how multicultural a country becomes

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

There have been murderers since the beginning of time.... that means everyone is a murderer :lupe:

Cooke makes a good point about human nature, there are certain things like tribalism that is baked into us. It's not a cultural phenomenon it's more of a biological thing. 

Not that this cannot be unlearned it can be, but people are not born blank slates in this regard. We are biologically programmed to more readily identify with the members of our own tribe whether it's nations or racial identities etc 

Edited by Vini
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Keep thinking that if it makes you feel better about your own racism :drake:

If anyone pisses off a person of another race hard enough they will eventually use a racial slur, everyone and this includes you. 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Keep thinking that if it makes you feel better about your own racism :drake:

K bud. I'm guessing you're a saint and have zero unconscious bias right? What's your secret? 

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

what did i miss?

A massive amount of Mexicans being blown up apparently,  and Alphonso thinks cooke is racist and kicked him to the curb .

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Sounds like the regular state of SW over the last couple weeks

Yeah pretty much. I think he overrated but it's his call. I thought I was doing a decent job for the last couple years. 

Edited by Cookester15
5 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Yeah pretty much. I think he overrated but it's his call. I thought I was doing a decent job for the last couple years. 

I can only talk about me personally and the only reason I returned was because of you. 

The political shit has been a bit too much lately though from all ends. State of the world obviously not helping. But the natural argumentative nature of SW mixed with the real life situations aren't making a good mix. 

4 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Yea, you were alright, but you fucked up allowing so much political talk on this forum in the first place.

It's all people like Jehurey and Goukosan want to talk about... politics and game sales... which is incidentally gaming politics :tom: 

35 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

If anyone pisses off a person of another race hard enough they will eventually use a racial slur, everyone and this includes you. 

I can curse anyone out without using a racial slur :mjpls:

Just now, madmaltese said:

I can only talk about me personally and the only reason I returned was because of you. 

The political shit has been a bit too much lately though from all ends. State of the world obviously not helping. But the natural argumentative nature of SW mixed with the real life situations aren't making a good mix. 

Yep the world is a pretty weird and shitty place right now :pukes:

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea, you were alright, but you fucked up allowing so much political talk on this forum in the first place.

It's all people like Jehurey and Goukosan want to talk about... politics and game sales... which is incidentally gaming politics :tom: 

Your e-grudge is causing you to hallucinate LemiJ :holeup:

18 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Unlike some people here I can separate people's opinions on shit from what they actually do on here. 

You did a decent job considering the state SW was in before we helped bring the board back. 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Your e-grudge is causing you to hallucinate LemiJ :holeup:

No.. lol.. you simply have to look at what you guys post about.

It's politics, sales, and politics in gaming.  You don't make threads and talk about games often.  You make threads talking about game/system sales every month without fail though.

I don't even need to say anything... everyone knows it.  It's fine... but it's fucked the forum up for sure. lol

• Upvote 1