My honest thoughts on the Xbox show

-Halo looks good... but underwhelming compared to what I was expecting.  I think the gameplay will be awesome.. but visually.. it looked flat and should have had way more detail.

-Forza Motorsport looks incredible, and completely shits on GT7 visually.  Those in engine visuals and models are a step above GT7.. but it sucked there was no gameplay.. like wtf?

-Avowed could be awesome... but not enough info.. again, no gameplay or anything

-The Medium looks interesting.. definitely excited to see more of that

-Fable... nice little CGI trailer.. but doesn't really show us anything about the game.. no in game visuals or footage.. that sucks

-State of Decay 3 could be awesome.. I just hope it has a story campaign... again disappointing there's no gameplay or anything

-Everwild looks beautiful and could be awesome.. but need to see more.

-awesome that everything shown is on Gamepass

-Lots of good looking titles, just nothing incredible

-Everything shown is and will be best on PC

-Didn't see anything that screamed next gen to me though besides Forza.

Overall about a 7/10.  This simply wasn't enough to convince anyone that Series X is something more than PS5... so MS dropped the ball here.

The gameplay did not look great or even interesting for Halo. And I’m not even baiting. They couldn’t even showcase the grapple and the gravity gun aspect looks janky. This looks like a spin-off for the series because nothing about it looks interesting. 343 killed Halo and this was the funeral. 

I don't understand how MS even when they have a chance to slam dunk the ball, misses a wide open shot. 

This was a 5/10 next gen reveal because NONE OF THE IN GAME FOOTAGE LOOKED NEXT GEN. 

'in engine" footage will always look better than real gameplay footage so you can't use that as a measuring stick against actual gameplay :shrug:

LOL I don't understand why somebody would create a thread that immediately hurts their credibility even further.

WHAT Forza 7 in-game visuals??????????????  The ones running at 30 frames per second with generous amounts of motion blur? It doesn't do jackshit against Gran Turismo 7.

There isn't a single image in that Forza 7 trailer that stuns like the shot of the car being taken out of the mirrored trailer.

73255_2_gran-turismo-7-will-use-all-of-p

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I don't understand how MS even when they have a chance to slam dunk the ball, misses a wide open shot. 

This was a 5/10 next gen reveal because NONE OF THE IN GAME FOOTAGE LOOKED NEXT GEN. 

'in engine" footage will always look better than real gameplay footage so you can't use that as a measuring stick against actual gameplay :shrug:

In engine real-time footage... that's what the game looks like.  Those shots of the garage and shit is the game.  And it looks a gen better than GT7 lol

Just now, HALOmij said:

In engine real-time footage... that's what the game looks like.  Those shots of the garage and shit is the game.  And it looks a gen better than GT7 lol

"In engine" doesn't mean real time in game footage LemiJ :grimaceleft:

why are all lemmings so dumb? :mj:

Just now, HALOmij said:

It simply doesn't

LOL, I really don't understand why you are making yourself look even more foolish.

Just now, Goukosan said:

"In engine" doesn't mean real time in game footage LemiJ :grimaceleft:

why are all lemmings so dumb? :mj:

Its like he thinks that doubling-down on the lemming-isms is the best way to deal with this.:drake: