ReviewTechUSA: Halo Infinite is in more trouble than we first thought.

Just now, HALOmij said:

Yes he absolutely is.

He said... "I'm not a reaction channel"... and after the UE5 videos he sees the type of views he can get by reacting, so that's what he does now.. and he knows full well he can get a lot of PS fanboys watching his videos if he reacts negatively to anything Xbox.

Him and his shitty little engine can fuck off :pavarotti:

He's done like 5 reactions out of the last 100 videos. :hest: Let's pretend that no one else is shitting on this steaming pile. :rofl:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's also the guy that made the thread about those Xbox dev kits.      

Not many people do these days.

don't worry dyno i got you. Here are the reviews from Sony's biggest studio that you can use against the cows   https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Naughty-Dog-EI_IE134488.11,22.ht

Posted Images

Just now, lynux3 said:

He's done like 5 reactions out of the last 100 videos. :hest: Let's pretend that no one else is shitting on this steaming pile. :rofl:

He's reacting to things that will get him views........ despite saying he wasn't going to react :tom: 

1 minute ago, HALOmij said:

He's reacting to things that will get him views........ despite saying he wasn't going to react :tom: 

And here you are like, "great insight :diplo:" on a purely reactionary video. I can smell the butthurt from here. :hest:

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

And here you are like, "great insight :diplo:" on a purely reactionary video. I can smell the butthurt from here. :hest:

No... I made that comment on a specific statement he made.  ".... or the hardware :lemming: "

What a stupid thing to say... which just proves he's fishing for controversy views..

4 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

No... I made that comment on a specific statement he made.  ".... or the hardware :lemming: "

What a stupid thing to say... which just proves he's fishing for controversy views..

He goes based on viewer requests. Not his fault Halo is a massive disappointment. If Halo wasn't running on a 10 year old engine with lipstick and he was praising it you lemshits would be referencing his content all day. :reg:

Edited by lynux3
2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

The thing is Halo Infinite is going to be a good game, that's not the issue in itself. It was supposed to be a God of War, Breath of Wild around and on top if that be one if the best looking next generation games.

The bar if expectations is high, and rightfully so. 

By the looks of it'll be another mid-80s 343i special. 

Yeah mid 80s is really bad for such a franchise especially for theblaunch of new system. No one would bash Halo if it looked worse than Horizon since that is 4K CB 30fps while Halo is 4K60ps.

. Halo didn't really need to look "next generation" but it did have to look in the ball park of something like RDR2 since that's a 4K 30fos even on Scorpio. That's a fairly reasonable graphics bar IMO. 

Edited by Team 2019
Just now, Team 2019 said:

Yeah mid 80s is really bad for such a franchise. No one would bash Halo if it looked worse than Horizon since that is 4K CB 30fps while Halo is 4K60ps.

. Halo didn't really need to look "next generation" but it did have to look in the ball park of something like RDR2 since that's a 4K 30fos even on Scorpio. That's a fairly reasonable graphics bar IMO. 

Nah, it needed to look next gen and it doesn't. 

Just now, HALOmij said:

Pointing out the obvious doesn't make me a lemming.

He has a video on there praising the shit out of MS flight simulator.   Not his fault Halo Infinite looks like balls :shrug:

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

He has a video on there praising the shit out of MS flight simulator.   Not his fault Halo Infinite looks like balls :shrug:

It's his fault that he said ".... or the hardware" though........

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

MS's biggest franchise came out with a flop and looked terrible. It deserves all the ridicule it's getting at the moment.

Lemmings are the biggest snowflakes in the gaming community, so fragile and cannot handle constructive criticism well.  A big bunch of cry babies, the lot of them.